Sheryl Crow to Show Comedy Chops on 'Cougar Town'
Sheryl Crow will not only arrive on "Cougar Town" as a one-time guest but a heavily recurring one. Sources have confirmed to some media outlets that the Grammy-winning singer has secured a slot in the ABC half-hour comedy as a major character.
According to EW, Crow will tackle the role of Grayson's new girlfriend. Played by Josh Hopkins, Grayson is a newly-divorced neighbor to main character Courteney Cox's Jules Cobb. Tapping Crow to be his girlfriend is a U-turn since Grayson usually enjoys dating younger women and rubbing it in Jules' face.
There is no other detail yet surrounding Crow's guest appearance but it's confirmed that she would be in a multiple-episode arc not playing herself.
Sheryl Crow made her last TV appearance on "30 Rock" as herself. She, along with other musicians, joins Jack Donaghy's charity concert to raise fund for his ailing father in musical episode "Kidney Now!".
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'