Sheryl Crow to Show Comedy Chops on 'Cougar Town'
Sheryl Crow will not only arrive on "Cougar Town" as a one-time guest but a heavily recurring one. Sources have confirmed to some media outlets that the Grammy-winning singer has secured a slot in the ABC half-hour comedy as a major character.
According to EW, Crow will tackle the role of Grayson's new girlfriend. Played by Josh Hopkins, Grayson is a newly-divorced neighbor to main character Courteney Cox's Jules Cobb. Tapping Crow to be his girlfriend is a U-turn since Grayson usually enjoys dating younger women and rubbing it in Jules' face.
There is no other detail yet surrounding Crow's guest appearance but it's confirmed that she would be in a multiple-episode arc not playing herself.
Sheryl Crow made her last TV appearance on "30 Rock" as herself. She, along with other musicians, joins Jack Donaghy's charity concert to raise fund for his ailing father in musical episode "Kidney Now!".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake