Sheryl Crow to Show Comedy Chops on 'Cougar Town'
Sheryl Crow will not only arrive on "Cougar Town" as a one-time guest but a heavily recurring one. Sources have confirmed to some media outlets that the Grammy-winning singer has secured a slot in the ABC half-hour comedy as a major character.
According to EW, Crow will tackle the role of Grayson's new girlfriend. Played by Josh Hopkins, Grayson is a newly-divorced neighbor to main character Courteney Cox's Jules Cobb. Tapping Crow to be his girlfriend is a U-turn since Grayson usually enjoys dating younger women and rubbing it in Jules' face.
There is no other detail yet surrounding Crow's guest appearance but it's confirmed that she would be in a multiple-episode arc not playing herself.
Sheryl Crow made her last TV appearance on "30 Rock" as herself. She, along with other musicians, joins Jack Donaghy's charity concert to raise fund for his ailing father in musical episode "Kidney Now!".
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami