Sheryl Crow to Show Comedy Chops on 'Cougar Town'
Sheryl Crow will not only arrive on "Cougar Town" as a one-time guest but a heavily recurring one. Sources have confirmed to some media outlets that the Grammy-winning singer has secured a slot in the ABC half-hour comedy as a major character.
According to EW, Crow will tackle the role of Grayson's new girlfriend. Played by Josh Hopkins, Grayson is a newly-divorced neighbor to main character Courteney Cox's Jules Cobb. Tapping Crow to be his girlfriend is a U-turn since Grayson usually enjoys dating younger women and rubbing it in Jules' face.
There is no other detail yet surrounding Crow's guest appearance but it's confirmed that she would be in a multiple-episode arc not playing herself.
Sheryl Crow made her last TV appearance on "30 Rock" as herself. She, along with other musicians, joins Jack Donaghy's charity concert to raise fund for his ailing father in musical episode "Kidney Now!".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed