New Images From Jennifer Aniston's 'The Bounty Hunter'
Several new stills from "The Bounty Hunter" starring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler have made their way out via Collider. While the two actors were seen having dinner together in an image, another photo shows the leading lady put in a car's trunk by her on-screen former husband. Additionally, the two stars are captured individually in several other stills.
The action comedy follows down-on-his-luck bounty hunter Milo Boyd, played by Gerard, who gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife reporter Nicole Hurly, portrayed by Jennifer. He thinks all that's ahead is an easy payday, but when Nicole gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole.
The exes continually one-up each other until they find themselves on the run for their lives. They thought their promise to love, honor and obey was tough - staying alive is going to be a whole lot tougher. Director of "Hitch" and "Fool's Gold" Andy Tennant serves behind the lens for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled to entertain audience in the U.S. starting March 19.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer