New Images From Jennifer Aniston's 'The Bounty Hunter'
Several new stills from "The Bounty Hunter" starring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler have made their way out via Collider. While the two actors were seen having dinner together in an image, another photo shows the leading lady put in a car's trunk by her on-screen former husband. Additionally, the two stars are captured individually in several other stills.
The action comedy follows down-on-his-luck bounty hunter Milo Boyd, played by Gerard, who gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife reporter Nicole Hurly, portrayed by Jennifer. He thinks all that's ahead is an easy payday, but when Nicole gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole.
The exes continually one-up each other until they find themselves on the run for their lives. They thought their promise to love, honor and obey was tough - staying alive is going to be a whole lot tougher. Director of "Hitch" and "Fool's Gold" Andy Tennant serves behind the lens for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled to entertain audience in the U.S. starting March 19.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7