'Jersey Shore' Scouting Hot Clubs in Miami
Since New Jersey is no longer skin friendly for those who want to bare their flesh, MTV is moving "Jersey Shore" to warmer area. The network reportedly will move the shooting to Miami beaches since a letter from the producers to the owner of Miami Mynt Lounge has been obtained by TMZ.
The letter requested the club to clear the area for a shooting which begins March and ends April. 495 Productions insisted they "won't be able to shoot the show on Miami Beach unless" they are "able to shoot in the hottest clubs." Beside Mynt, the production house is also scouting for other locations in the Miami beach area.
Sources told TMZ that Miami is not the only place they give consideration to. There are at least 9 other alternatives inside and outside United States. The second season is expected to be premiered during summer.
While the show is taking a seasonal break, the cast won't stop making TV appearances. Snooki and the gang would visit "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, March 3. But before that, they would show their faces on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" this week.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent