Miley Cyrus' 'The Last Song' Unleashes New Stills
More sneak peeks at "The Last Song" have been shared through some new stills. Making its way out via Celebutopia, four of the pictures show Miley Cyrus' Ronnie alongside Liam Hemsworth's Will Blakelee, including when they are on a beach. The other images, meanwhile, feature Ronnie alongside her father, brother as well as new friend Blaze.
In another news, Walt Disney Pictures recently moved the release date for this drama film. After the original release date of January 8 was previously pushed back to April 2, "The Last Song" will now open wide in U.S. theaters two days sooner, on March 31.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" centers its story on rebellious teenager Veronica "Ronnie" Miller. Living separately from their father Steve Miller since their parents got divorced, Ronnie and her brother Jonah Miller are later sent by their mother to spend the summer with their father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town.
There, she meets successful beach volleyball player Will Blakelee, with whom she falls in love. As she is getting closer to the handsome and popular guy, Ronnie manages to reconnect to her father through one thing they have in common, music.
Written by the book's author, Sparks, along with Jeff Van Wie, the forthcoming film is directed by Julie Anne Robinson. Joining Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth in the cast ensemble are Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston, and Bobby Coleman who star as Ronnie's father, mother, and little brother respectively.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'