'The Good Wife' 1.14 Preview: High Hopes
"The Good Wife" returns next week with the trial and the ultimate question whether Peter sleeps with Amber Madison while his wife is away. As Alicia defends a husband accused of murdering the babysitter, she and her family prepare for the outcome of Peter's appeal and his possible homecoming. Called "High Hopes", the episode is slated to air on February 9.
"One of the reasons we made it about state attorney in Chicago, because we wanted her job, her return to the workplace to have an essential meaning to where her husband worked and to where her husband has the scandal," Exec Producer/Writer Robert King said. "...We will always have the tentacles of the scandal because whenever you open one door thinking you know what scandal, there will another door that you open up."
Julianna Margulies who plays Alice nabs her first Golden Globe through her role on the series. "I just want to thank [CBS producers] Les Moonves and Nina Tassler, for believing in the 10 o'clock drama," she said during acceptance speech in reference to the Jay Leno - Conan O'Brien drama.
More The Good Wife News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!