'The Good Wife' 1.14 Preview: High Hopes
"The Good Wife" returns next week with the trial and the ultimate question whether Peter sleeps with Amber Madison while his wife is away. As Alicia defends a husband accused of murdering the babysitter, she and her family prepare for the outcome of Peter's appeal and his possible homecoming. Called "High Hopes", the episode is slated to air on February 9.
"One of the reasons we made it about state attorney in Chicago, because we wanted her job, her return to the workplace to have an essential meaning to where her husband worked and to where her husband has the scandal," Exec Producer/Writer Robert King said. "...We will always have the tentacles of the scandal because whenever you open one door thinking you know what scandal, there will another door that you open up."
Julianna Margulies who plays Alice nabs her first Golden Globe through her role on the series. "I just want to thank [CBS producers] Les Moonves and Nina Tassler, for believing in the 10 o'clock drama," she said during acceptance speech in reference to the Jay Leno - Conan O'Brien drama.
More The Good Wife News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked