'The Good Wife' 1.14 Preview: High Hopes
"The Good Wife" returns next week with the trial and the ultimate question whether Peter sleeps with Amber Madison while his wife is away. As Alicia defends a husband accused of murdering the babysitter, she and her family prepare for the outcome of Peter's appeal and his possible homecoming. Called "High Hopes", the episode is slated to air on February 9.
"One of the reasons we made it about state attorney in Chicago, because we wanted her job, her return to the workplace to have an essential meaning to where her husband worked and to where her husband has the scandal," Exec Producer/Writer Robert King said. "...We will always have the tentacles of the scandal because whenever you open one door thinking you know what scandal, there will another door that you open up."
Julianna Margulies who plays Alice nabs her first Golden Globe through her role on the series. "I just want to thank [CBS producers] Les Moonves and Nina Tassler, for believing in the 10 o'clock drama," she said during acceptance speech in reference to the Jay Leno - Conan O'Brien drama.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise