'The Good Wife' 1.14 Preview: High Hopes
"The Good Wife" returns next week with the trial and the ultimate question whether Peter sleeps with Amber Madison while his wife is away. As Alicia defends a husband accused of murdering the babysitter, she and her family prepare for the outcome of Peter's appeal and his possible homecoming. Called "High Hopes", the episode is slated to air on February 9.
"One of the reasons we made it about state attorney in Chicago, because we wanted her job, her return to the workplace to have an essential meaning to where her husband worked and to where her husband has the scandal," Exec Producer/Writer Robert King said. "...We will always have the tentacles of the scandal because whenever you open one door thinking you know what scandal, there will another door that you open up."
Julianna Margulies who plays Alice nabs her first Golden Globe through her role on the series. "I just want to thank [CBS producers] Les Moonves and Nina Tassler, for believing in the 10 o'clock drama," she said during acceptance speech in reference to the Jay Leno - Conan O'Brien drama.
More The Good Wife News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident