52nd Grammys: Michael Jackson's Kids Receiving Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson is honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Grammy Awards taking place at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Accepting the trophy on his behalf are two of his children; Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11.
The two kids are introduced by Lionel Richie who once collaborated with their father in hit single "We Are the World". Prince said, "We will continue to spread his message and help the world." Paris continued, "We love you, daddy." They took the stage right after an all-star tribute which is performed by Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson.
Hours before the special segment dedicated to Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas are announced as recipient of Best Pop Vocal Album. They win over Colbie Caillat, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray and Pink.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character