52nd Grammys: Michael Jackson's Kids Receiving Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson is honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Grammy Awards taking place at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Accepting the trophy on his behalf are two of his children; Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11.
The two kids are introduced by Lionel Richie who once collaborated with their father in hit single "We Are the World". Prince said, "We will continue to spread his message and help the world." Paris continued, "We love you, daddy." They took the stage right after an all-star tribute which is performed by Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson.
Hours before the special segment dedicated to Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas are announced as recipient of Best Pop Vocal Album. They win over Colbie Caillat, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray and Pink.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'