52nd Grammys: Michael Jackson's Kids Receiving Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson is honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Grammy Awards taking place at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Accepting the trophy on his behalf are two of his children; Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11.
The two kids are introduced by Lionel Richie who once collaborated with their father in hit single "We Are the World". Prince said, "We will continue to spread his message and help the world." Paris continued, "We love you, daddy." They took the stage right after an all-star tribute which is performed by Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson.
Hours before the special segment dedicated to Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas are announced as recipient of Best Pop Vocal Album. They win over Colbie Caillat, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray and Pink.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences