52nd Grammys: Michael Jackson's Kids Receiving Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson is honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Grammy Awards taking place at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Accepting the trophy on his behalf are two of his children; Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11.
The two kids are introduced by Lionel Richie who once collaborated with their father in hit single "We Are the World". Prince said, "We will continue to spread his message and help the world." Paris continued, "We love you, daddy." They took the stage right after an all-star tribute which is performed by Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson.
Hours before the special segment dedicated to Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas are announced as recipient of Best Pop Vocal Album. They win over Colbie Caillat, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray and Pink.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'