52nd Grammys: Michael Jackson's Kids Receiving Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson is honored with Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Grammy Awards taking place at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Accepting the trophy on his behalf are two of his children; Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11.
The two kids are introduced by Lionel Richie who once collaborated with their father in hit single "We Are the World". Prince said, "We will continue to spread his message and help the world." Paris continued, "We love you, daddy." They took the stage right after an all-star tribute which is performed by Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson.
Hours before the special segment dedicated to Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas are announced as recipient of Best Pop Vocal Album. They win over Colbie Caillat, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray and Pink.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'