Behind the Scene of Kevin Rudolf's 'I Made It' Video Feat. Lil Wayne
There is a star gathering in the video shoot of Kevin Rudolf's "I Made It" music video. The likes of Lil Wayne, Jay Sean and Birdman, all of whom serve as featured guests, are coming to the set, joining the "Let It Rock" hitmaker.
To match the theme of the song which tells about "starting from nothing" and then "building something," this video is plotted to be "tracing history" of the four musicians. Kevin, Weezy and Birdman filmed their scenes in Hialeah, Florida, while Jay shot his part in Los Angeles.
"I Made It" is expected to appear in Kevin Rudolf's forthcoming sophomore set which he is working on amidst the many collaborations he has taken, including producing and writing for such artists as Leona Lewis, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. Other details about his album are still under wraps.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video