Behind the Scene of Kevin Rudolf's 'I Made It' Video Feat. Lil Wayne
There is a star gathering in the video shoot of Kevin Rudolf's "I Made It" music video. The likes of Lil Wayne, Jay Sean and Birdman, all of whom serve as featured guests, are coming to the set, joining the "Let It Rock" hitmaker.
To match the theme of the song which tells about "starting from nothing" and then "building something," this video is plotted to be "tracing history" of the four musicians. Kevin, Weezy and Birdman filmed their scenes in Hialeah, Florida, while Jay shot his part in Los Angeles.
"I Made It" is expected to appear in Kevin Rudolf's forthcoming sophomore set which he is working on amidst the many collaborations he has taken, including producing and writing for such artists as Leona Lewis, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. Other details about his album are still under wraps.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'