Behind the Scene of Kevin Rudolf's 'I Made It' Video Feat. Lil Wayne
There is a star gathering in the video shoot of Kevin Rudolf's "I Made It" music video. The likes of Lil Wayne, Jay Sean and Birdman, all of whom serve as featured guests, are coming to the set, joining the "Let It Rock" hitmaker.
To match the theme of the song which tells about "starting from nothing" and then "building something," this video is plotted to be "tracing history" of the four musicians. Kevin, Weezy and Birdman filmed their scenes in Hialeah, Florida, while Jay shot his part in Los Angeles.
"I Made It" is expected to appear in Kevin Rudolf's forthcoming sophomore set which he is working on amidst the many collaborations he has taken, including producing and writing for such artists as Leona Lewis, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. Other details about his album are still under wraps.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival