Behind the Scene of Kevin Rudolf's 'I Made It' Video Feat. Lil Wayne
There is a star gathering in the video shoot of Kevin Rudolf's "I Made It" music video. The likes of Lil Wayne, Jay Sean and Birdman, all of whom serve as featured guests, are coming to the set, joining the "Let It Rock" hitmaker.
To match the theme of the song which tells about "starting from nothing" and then "building something," this video is plotted to be "tracing history" of the four musicians. Kevin, Weezy and Birdman filmed their scenes in Hialeah, Florida, while Jay shot his part in Los Angeles.
"I Made It" is expected to appear in Kevin Rudolf's forthcoming sophomore set which he is working on amidst the many collaborations he has taken, including producing and writing for such artists as Leona Lewis, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. Other details about his album are still under wraps.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4