Behind the Scene of Kevin Rudolf's 'I Made It' Video Feat. Lil Wayne
There is a star gathering in the video shoot of Kevin Rudolf's "I Made It" music video. The likes of Lil Wayne, Jay Sean and Birdman, all of whom serve as featured guests, are coming to the set, joining the "Let It Rock" hitmaker.
To match the theme of the song which tells about "starting from nothing" and then "building something," this video is plotted to be "tracing history" of the four musicians. Kevin, Weezy and Birdman filmed their scenes in Hialeah, Florida, while Jay shot his part in Los Angeles.
"I Made It" is expected to appear in Kevin Rudolf's forthcoming sophomore set which he is working on amidst the many collaborations he has taken, including producing and writing for such artists as Leona Lewis, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. Other details about his album are still under wraps.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle