Only J-Woww and Ronnie Sign Up for More 'Jersey Shore' So Far
Although it was reported earlier this week that the cast of "Jersey Shore" are close to sealing the deal with MTV for another season of the reality show, it is reported that only two out of the gang have agreed to return. J-Woww and Ronnie are the ones who have accepted MTV's offer of $10,000 per episode.
TMZ reported that others like The Situation, Snooki and Sammi are still holding out their contract following their protest of a low salary for freshman performers. They complained of being paid only a few hundreds per episode while the show was doing well in rating.
In regard to this, MTV has set an ultimatum which will be due on Friday, January 29 because they previously set Monday, January 25 as the deadline. The remaining cast should either accept the network's offer or they will be replaced by new faces.
MTV reportedly is eager to start shooting the second season in July or August for a Fall premiere. Problem occurs as during the time frame, New Jersey will be one freezing state. MTV has to either keep up with the weather or travel the cast to warmer climate.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway