Only J-Woww and Ronnie Sign Up for More 'Jersey Shore' So Far
Although it was reported earlier this week that the cast of "Jersey Shore" are close to sealing the deal with MTV for another season of the reality show, it is reported that only two out of the gang have agreed to return. J-Woww and Ronnie are the ones who have accepted MTV's offer of $10,000 per episode.
TMZ reported that others like The Situation, Snooki and Sammi are still holding out their contract following their protest of a low salary for freshman performers. They complained of being paid only a few hundreds per episode while the show was doing well in rating.
In regard to this, MTV has set an ultimatum which will be due on Friday, January 29 because they previously set Monday, January 25 as the deadline. The remaining cast should either accept the network's offer or they will be replaced by new faces.
MTV reportedly is eager to start shooting the second season in July or August for a Fall premiere. Problem occurs as during the time frame, New Jersey will be one freezing state. MTV has to either keep up with the weather or travel the cast to warmer climate.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!