Only J-Woww and Ronnie Sign Up for More 'Jersey Shore' So Far
Although it was reported earlier this week that the cast of "Jersey Shore" are close to sealing the deal with MTV for another season of the reality show, it is reported that only two out of the gang have agreed to return. J-Woww and Ronnie are the ones who have accepted MTV's offer of $10,000 per episode.
TMZ reported that others like The Situation, Snooki and Sammi are still holding out their contract following their protest of a low salary for freshman performers. They complained of being paid only a few hundreds per episode while the show was doing well in rating.
In regard to this, MTV has set an ultimatum which will be due on Friday, January 29 because they previously set Monday, January 25 as the deadline. The remaining cast should either accept the network's offer or they will be replaced by new faces.
MTV reportedly is eager to start shooting the second season in July or August for a Fall premiere. Problem occurs as during the time frame, New Jersey will be one freezing state. MTV has to either keep up with the weather or travel the cast to warmer climate.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!