Only J-Woww and Ronnie Sign Up for More 'Jersey Shore' So Far
Although it was reported earlier this week that the cast of "Jersey Shore" are close to sealing the deal with MTV for another season of the reality show, it is reported that only two out of the gang have agreed to return. J-Woww and Ronnie are the ones who have accepted MTV's offer of $10,000 per episode.
TMZ reported that others like The Situation, Snooki and Sammi are still holding out their contract following their protest of a low salary for freshman performers. They complained of being paid only a few hundreds per episode while the show was doing well in rating.
In regard to this, MTV has set an ultimatum which will be due on Friday, January 29 because they previously set Monday, January 25 as the deadline. The remaining cast should either accept the network's offer or they will be replaced by new faces.
MTV reportedly is eager to start shooting the second season in July or August for a Fall premiere. Problem occurs as during the time frame, New Jersey will be one freezing state. MTV has to either keep up with the weather or travel the cast to warmer climate.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs