Pics: Nick Jonas Channels Elvis on Mag
Nick Jonas is the featured guy on the latest edition of V Man magazine which has been on newsstand. In one of the pictorials, the one third of Jonas Brothers got his hair slicked back in Elvis Presley's style while donning Dolce & Gabbana leather jacket. The front and back cover meanwhile are close shots of him showing off some muscle.
In the interview, Nick mostly talks about his side project with The Administration which are releasing a debut album, "Who I Am" this February 2 in the U.S. "There are songs that aren't necessarily happy songs," he says about the set. "They more make you think. That's intriguing to me, just as a beautiful but sad movie might be."
He adds, "With the record, with the art, I do want to express myself fully; express the thoughts and stories and ideas that I have. And I think on this record I did the best job I could with that."
Speaking about inspiration, Nick says, "My real musical discovery started when I was 10 with Stevie Wonder and the Jackson Five, and acts that I connected with because they were young when they were doing it, like me. Then I kind of came into my own a couple of years later, I found new artists that shaped my musical landscape. For instance, Kings of Leon played a big part in that."
More Nick Jonas News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival