Pics: Nick Jonas Channels Elvis on Mag
Nick Jonas is the featured guy on the latest edition of V Man magazine which has been on newsstand. In one of the pictorials, the one third of Jonas Brothers got his hair slicked back in Elvis Presley's style while donning Dolce & Gabbana leather jacket. The front and back cover meanwhile are close shots of him showing off some muscle.
In the interview, Nick mostly talks about his side project with The Administration which are releasing a debut album, "Who I Am" this February 2 in the U.S. "There are songs that aren't necessarily happy songs," he says about the set. "They more make you think. That's intriguing to me, just as a beautiful but sad movie might be."
He adds, "With the record, with the art, I do want to express myself fully; express the thoughts and stories and ideas that I have. And I think on this record I did the best job I could with that."
Speaking about inspiration, Nick says, "My real musical discovery started when I was 10 with Stevie Wonder and the Jackson Five, and acts that I connected with because they were young when they were doing it, like me. Then I kind of came into my own a couple of years later, I found new artists that shaped my musical landscape. For instance, Kings of Leon played a big part in that."
More Nick Jonas News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'