Jennifer Lopez, Eminem and Drake Among Latest Grammys Line-Up
More and more stars are recruited to glitter the Staples Center's stage of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. The latest celebrities scheduled to announce winners of the Sunday event are singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Eminem.
In addition to handing out award, Eminem is also set to make a special performance with Lil Wayne, Travis Barker and Drake. In the presenters ensemble meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr., Keith Urban, Stephen Colbert, Chris O'Donnell, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Baker and Ryan Seacrest have been added to the line-up.
All of them will join previously-announced presenters and musical guests Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles and many more.
On another news, Rihanna confirmed that she will not perform at the show, saying in a radio interview, "We messed their show up pretty bad last year. They might be a little mad at me." The Barbadian songstress was forced to cancel her 2009 Grammy performance after involved in an altercation with Chris Brown.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now