Jennifer Lopez, Eminem and Drake Among Latest Grammys Line-Up
More and more stars are recruited to glitter the Staples Center's stage of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. The latest celebrities scheduled to announce winners of the Sunday event are singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Eminem.
In addition to handing out award, Eminem is also set to make a special performance with Lil Wayne, Travis Barker and Drake. In the presenters ensemble meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr., Keith Urban, Stephen Colbert, Chris O'Donnell, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Baker and Ryan Seacrest have been added to the line-up.
All of them will join previously-announced presenters and musical guests Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles and many more.
On another news, Rihanna confirmed that she will not perform at the show, saying in a radio interview, "We messed their show up pretty bad last year. They might be a little mad at me." The Barbadian songstress was forced to cancel her 2009 Grammy performance after involved in an altercation with Chris Brown.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune