Jennifer Lopez, Eminem and Drake Among Latest Grammys Line-Up
More and more stars are recruited to glitter the Staples Center's stage of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. The latest celebrities scheduled to announce winners of the Sunday event are singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Eminem.
In addition to handing out award, Eminem is also set to make a special performance with Lil Wayne, Travis Barker and Drake. In the presenters ensemble meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr., Keith Urban, Stephen Colbert, Chris O'Donnell, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Baker and Ryan Seacrest have been added to the line-up.
All of them will join previously-announced presenters and musical guests Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles and many more.
On another news, Rihanna confirmed that she will not perform at the show, saying in a radio interview, "We messed their show up pretty bad last year. They might be a little mad at me." The Barbadian songstress was forced to cancel her 2009 Grammy performance after involved in an altercation with Chris Brown.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage