ABC to Air 'The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding'
Jason Mesnick will prove to public that his choice was right. The season 13 contestant of "The Bachelor" is to walk down the isle for the second time, marrying his final choice Molly Malaney in March. The wedding will be televised on ABC in a special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding".
Jason created a controversy back in the show when he broke up with fiancee Melissa Rycroft on air to be with Molly. The father of one proposed to Molly in October 2009 and she accepted. Jason was previously married before finding love in "The Bachelorette" where he got rejected by DeAnna Pappas.
Jason and Molly's wedding will be compiled in a two-hour special airing on March 8. It includes the preparation such as bride's dress fitting, the bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony itself. Among the attendees of the party would be past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" participants.
ABC had previously absorbed huge rating when it aired season 1 couple of "Bachelorette" wedding. Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter who remain to be the only successful couple out of the dating show, got married in 2002 and their wedding took in more than 17 million viewers.
More The Bachelor News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert