ABC to Air 'The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding'
Jason Mesnick will prove to public that his choice was right. The season 13 contestant of "The Bachelor" is to walk down the isle for the second time, marrying his final choice Molly Malaney in March. The wedding will be televised on ABC in a special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding".
Jason created a controversy back in the show when he broke up with fiancee Melissa Rycroft on air to be with Molly. The father of one proposed to Molly in October 2009 and she accepted. Jason was previously married before finding love in "The Bachelorette" where he got rejected by DeAnna Pappas.
Jason and Molly's wedding will be compiled in a two-hour special airing on March 8. It includes the preparation such as bride's dress fitting, the bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony itself. Among the attendees of the party would be past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" participants.
ABC had previously absorbed huge rating when it aired season 1 couple of "Bachelorette" wedding. Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter who remain to be the only successful couple out of the dating show, got married in 2002 and their wedding took in more than 17 million viewers.
More The Bachelor News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie