ABC to Air 'The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding'
Jason Mesnick will prove to public that his choice was right. The season 13 contestant of "The Bachelor" is to walk down the isle for the second time, marrying his final choice Molly Malaney in March. The wedding will be televised on ABC in a special called "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding".
Jason created a controversy back in the show when he broke up with fiancee Melissa Rycroft on air to be with Molly. The father of one proposed to Molly in October 2009 and she accepted. Jason was previously married before finding love in "The Bachelorette" where he got rejected by DeAnna Pappas.
Jason and Molly's wedding will be compiled in a two-hour special airing on March 8. It includes the preparation such as bride's dress fitting, the bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony itself. Among the attendees of the party would be past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" participants.
ABC had previously absorbed huge rating when it aired season 1 couple of "Bachelorette" wedding. Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter who remain to be the only successful couple out of the dating show, got married in 2002 and their wedding took in more than 17 million viewers.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville