Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Had Dinner Date When Break-Up Rumor Broke
Quite contrary to rumor suggesting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will soon split, the two were said enjoying quality time together the night the report sparked. Trying to slam the report, a source told People, "Angie and Brad were actually out to dinner together in Los Angeles when the rumor broke."
The insider continued to add, "That's how ridiculous [the story] is." The site claimed Pitt and Jolie are currently spending time in Los Angeles with their children, 8-year-old Maddox, 6-year-old Pax, 5-year-old Zahara, 3 year-old Shiloh, and their 18-month twins, Vivienne and Knox.
Affirming that Pitt and Jolie never intend to go their separate ways, a source told NYDailyNews.com that the stars of "Mr and Mrs Smith" indeed met Los Angeles lawyers just to cover their $330 million assets. The source said, "They aren't married, so they need to protect their children and property in case there's a rift in the future."
"People hear 'legal papers' and assume it means a divorce," the source added. "But it could mean exactly the opposite. Either way, they're making sure to get their ducks in a row, which they'll need whether they split or stay together forever."
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's relationship was said on the rock after London's News of the World claimed the couple met divorce lawyers. The break-up report also swirled after the pair, who has dated since 2005, didn't attend recent award programs, including the 67th Annual Golden Globes Awards and the 16th Annual Screen Actor Guild Awards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake