Adam Lambert Will Be 'Honest' but 'Not Mean' at Grammys
When he's on duty on the red carpet of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Adam Lambert promises that he would be honest in criticizing the arriving celebrities' fashion but won't be mean about it. The "American Idol" alum who has a thing with fashion has been tapped to be the fashion correspondent of ET when the event takes place on January 31.
"I'll be ok," he rated himself as a fashion police. "I love clothes, I love fashion. I pay attention to that stuff. I'm a big fan of most of the people that will be there." How far he would go giving opinion, Adam said, "I'm overly honest, so that will probably show through. I won't be mean though. I'm not mean." On the red carpet, Adam will be accompanied by ET's Kevin Frazier.
Adam said in the newest issue of Vman magazine that his sense of fashion is kind of old. "What I do has been done before," he said. "It's glam. I'm inspired by the '70s and '80s. [David] Bowie is a huge influence. So are hair bands."
Meanwhile, the nomination of this year's Grammys is led by Beyonce Knowles who has ten chances of winning a trophy. Taylor Swift follows next with eight nominations. Both are confirmed performers of the biggest event in the music industry.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!