Adam Lambert Will Be 'Honest' but 'Not Mean' at Grammys
When he's on duty on the red carpet of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Adam Lambert promises that he would be honest in criticizing the arriving celebrities' fashion but won't be mean about it. The "American Idol" alum who has a thing with fashion has been tapped to be the fashion correspondent of ET when the event takes place on January 31.
"I'll be ok," he rated himself as a fashion police. "I love clothes, I love fashion. I pay attention to that stuff. I'm a big fan of most of the people that will be there." How far he would go giving opinion, Adam said, "I'm overly honest, so that will probably show through. I won't be mean though. I'm not mean." On the red carpet, Adam will be accompanied by ET's Kevin Frazier.
Adam said in the newest issue of Vman magazine that his sense of fashion is kind of old. "What I do has been done before," he said. "It's glam. I'm inspired by the '70s and '80s. [David] Bowie is a huge influence. So are hair bands."
Meanwhile, the nomination of this year's Grammys is led by Beyonce Knowles who has ten chances of winning a trophy. Taylor Swift follows next with eight nominations. Both are confirmed performers of the biggest event in the music industry.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed