Adam Lambert Will Be 'Honest' but 'Not Mean' at Grammys
When he's on duty on the red carpet of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Adam Lambert promises that he would be honest in criticizing the arriving celebrities' fashion but won't be mean about it. The "American Idol" alum who has a thing with fashion has been tapped to be the fashion correspondent of ET when the event takes place on January 31.
"I'll be ok," he rated himself as a fashion police. "I love clothes, I love fashion. I pay attention to that stuff. I'm a big fan of most of the people that will be there." How far he would go giving opinion, Adam said, "I'm overly honest, so that will probably show through. I won't be mean though. I'm not mean." On the red carpet, Adam will be accompanied by ET's Kevin Frazier.
Adam said in the newest issue of Vman magazine that his sense of fashion is kind of old. "What I do has been done before," he said. "It's glam. I'm inspired by the '70s and '80s. [David] Bowie is a huge influence. So are hair bands."
Meanwhile, the nomination of this year's Grammys is led by Beyonce Knowles who has ten chances of winning a trophy. Taylor Swift follows next with eight nominations. Both are confirmed performers of the biggest event in the music industry.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7