Adam Lambert Will Be 'Honest' but 'Not Mean' at Grammys
When he's on duty on the red carpet of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Adam Lambert promises that he would be honest in criticizing the arriving celebrities' fashion but won't be mean about it. The "American Idol" alum who has a thing with fashion has been tapped to be the fashion correspondent of ET when the event takes place on January 31.
"I'll be ok," he rated himself as a fashion police. "I love clothes, I love fashion. I pay attention to that stuff. I'm a big fan of most of the people that will be there." How far he would go giving opinion, Adam said, "I'm overly honest, so that will probably show through. I won't be mean though. I'm not mean." On the red carpet, Adam will be accompanied by ET's Kevin Frazier.
Adam said in the newest issue of Vman magazine that his sense of fashion is kind of old. "What I do has been done before," he said. "It's glam. I'm inspired by the '70s and '80s. [David] Bowie is a huge influence. So are hair bands."
Meanwhile, the nomination of this year's Grammys is led by Beyonce Knowles who has ten chances of winning a trophy. Taylor Swift follows next with eight nominations. Both are confirmed performers of the biggest event in the music industry.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns