Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato Up for a 2010 Duet
Several Disney stars will be reunited once again later this year. According to Twitter talks, the likes of Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Tiffany Thornton will enter recording booth together and make a joint track.
Also, rumor suggests that an upcoming duet between Joe Jonas and Demi which was previously hinted on their Twitters actually is a project for Friends for Change, the Mouse House's social campaign which is aimed to raise awareness to preserve the Earth. They reportedly will hook up in a song called "Make a Wave".
This is not the first time Disney Stars are brought together for a duet song. Last year, they teamed up on "Send It On" which was later picked up as an opening theme for Friends for Change. Other stars involved for the project at that time included Mitchel Musso, Brenda Song, David Henrie, Sterling Knight and Emily Osment.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame