Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato Up for a 2010 Duet
Several Disney stars will be reunited once again later this year. According to Twitter talks, the likes of Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Tiffany Thornton will enter recording booth together and make a joint track.
Also, rumor suggests that an upcoming duet between Joe Jonas and Demi which was previously hinted on their Twitters actually is a project for Friends for Change, the Mouse House's social campaign which is aimed to raise awareness to preserve the Earth. They reportedly will hook up in a song called "Make a Wave".
This is not the first time Disney Stars are brought together for a duet song. Last year, they teamed up on "Send It On" which was later picked up as an opening theme for Friends for Change. Other stars involved for the project at that time included Mitchel Musso, Brenda Song, David Henrie, Sterling Knight and Emily Osment.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6