Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato Up for a 2010 Duet
Several Disney stars will be reunited once again later this year. According to Twitter talks, the likes of Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Tiffany Thornton will enter recording booth together and make a joint track.
Also, rumor suggests that an upcoming duet between Joe Jonas and Demi which was previously hinted on their Twitters actually is a project for Friends for Change, the Mouse House's social campaign which is aimed to raise awareness to preserve the Earth. They reportedly will hook up in a song called "Make a Wave".
This is not the first time Disney Stars are brought together for a duet song. Last year, they teamed up on "Send It On" which was later picked up as an opening theme for Friends for Change. Other stars involved for the project at that time included Mitchel Musso, Brenda Song, David Henrie, Sterling Knight and Emily Osment.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off