'Legion' Invades Los Angeles for World Premiere
On Thursday night, January 21, a black carpet was rolled out in front of Arclight Hollywood at Cinerama Dome
in Hollywood, California to welcome the cast for "Legion". The actors and actresses came to the venue to attend the movie's world premiere, which was held a day before its U.S. release on January 22.
Donning a formal black and white costume, Paul Bettany posed for cameras with the background of a giant poster which features his character Archangel Michael. His co-star Dennis Quaid was also seen attending the special screening.
They were additionally joined by other cast, such as Adrianne Palicki, Kate Walsh, Tyrese Gibson, Willa Holland, Doug Jones, Kevin Durand and Jeanette Miller. Director Scott Stewart, moreover, did not miss the event. Meanwhile, among the guests that night were Tia Carrere, David Henrie, Deja Kreutzberg, Hakeem Kae-Kazim and James Cromwell.
Action thriller "Legion" takes place after God loses faith in humanity. As He sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse, Michael comes to stand between mankind and the apocalypse. Defending humanity's only hope, Michael leads a group of strangers who must protect a woman who is pregnant with Christ in his second coming.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush