'Legion' Invades Los Angeles for World Premiere
On Thursday night, January 21, a black carpet was rolled out in front of Arclight Hollywood at Cinerama Dome
in Hollywood, California to welcome the cast for "Legion". The actors and actresses came to the venue to attend the movie's world premiere, which was held a day before its U.S. release on January 22.
Donning a formal black and white costume, Paul Bettany posed for cameras with the background of a giant poster which features his character Archangel Michael. His co-star Dennis Quaid was also seen attending the special screening.
They were additionally joined by other cast, such as Adrianne Palicki, Kate Walsh, Tyrese Gibson, Willa Holland, Doug Jones, Kevin Durand and Jeanette Miller. Director Scott Stewart, moreover, did not miss the event. Meanwhile, among the guests that night were Tia Carrere, David Henrie, Deja Kreutzberg, Hakeem Kae-Kazim and James Cromwell.
Action thriller "Legion" takes place after God loses faith in humanity. As He sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse, Michael comes to stand between mankind and the apocalypse. Defending humanity's only hope, Michael leads a group of strangers who must protect a woman who is pregnant with Christ in his second coming.
More Legion News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly