Neil Patrick Harris Strikes Deal to Sing on 'Glee'
"Glee" is not stopping at Olivia Newton-John and Jennifer Lopez. The show is also welcoming Neil Patrick Harris to the clan and the deal is nearly done for him to appear in an episode during May sweeps. Not only will the episode feature the "How I Met Your Mother" star, but it will also be the one directed by Joss Whedon.
Harris, according to EW, was the one who wanted to appear on the show. "Glee" show runner Ryan Murphy gladly accepted the proposal and quickly created a role especially made for Harris. The episode will not only reunite Harris with his "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" director but also with Zachary Woodlee who was in charge of recent "HIMYM" musical episode.
"Glee" won the Best Comedy/Musical Series at Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards. Cast Lea Michele is wishing that Justin Timberlake can come on-board too. "I'm rooting for Justin Timberlake," she said. "Aside from being an incredible singer and dancer, he's also a fantastic comedic actor, and that is a great cocktail for being on 'Glee'. And I think he and Matt[hew Morrison] would have a fantastic dance-off."
The back nine episodes of "Glee" will air starting April 13.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities