Neil Patrick Harris Strikes Deal to Sing on 'Glee'
"Glee" is not stopping at Olivia Newton-John and Jennifer Lopez. The show is also welcoming Neil Patrick Harris to the clan and the deal is nearly done for him to appear in an episode during May sweeps. Not only will the episode feature the "How I Met Your Mother" star, but it will also be the one directed by Joss Whedon.
Harris, according to EW, was the one who wanted to appear on the show. "Glee" show runner Ryan Murphy gladly accepted the proposal and quickly created a role especially made for Harris. The episode will not only reunite Harris with his "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" director but also with Zachary Woodlee who was in charge of recent "HIMYM" musical episode.
"Glee" won the Best Comedy/Musical Series at Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards. Cast Lea Michele is wishing that Justin Timberlake can come on-board too. "I'm rooting for Justin Timberlake," she said. "Aside from being an incredible singer and dancer, he's also a fantastic comedic actor, and that is a great cocktail for being on 'Glee'. And I think he and Matt[hew Morrison] would have a fantastic dance-off."
The back nine episodes of "Glee" will air starting April 13.
More Glee News
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child