Neil Patrick Harris Strikes Deal to Sing on 'Glee'
"Glee" is not stopping at Olivia Newton-John and Jennifer Lopez. The show is also welcoming Neil Patrick Harris to the clan and the deal is nearly done for him to appear in an episode during May sweeps. Not only will the episode feature the "How I Met Your Mother" star, but it will also be the one directed by Joss Whedon.
Harris, according to EW, was the one who wanted to appear on the show. "Glee" show runner Ryan Murphy gladly accepted the proposal and quickly created a role especially made for Harris. The episode will not only reunite Harris with his "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" director but also with Zachary Woodlee who was in charge of recent "HIMYM" musical episode.
"Glee" won the Best Comedy/Musical Series at Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards. Cast Lea Michele is wishing that Justin Timberlake can come on-board too. "I'm rooting for Justin Timberlake," she said. "Aside from being an incredible singer and dancer, he's also a fantastic comedic actor, and that is a great cocktail for being on 'Glee'. And I think he and Matt[hew Morrison] would have a fantastic dance-off."
The back nine episodes of "Glee" will air starting April 13.
More Glee News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again