Neil Patrick Harris Strikes Deal to Sing on 'Glee'
"Glee" is not stopping at Olivia Newton-John and Jennifer Lopez. The show is also welcoming Neil Patrick Harris to the clan and the deal is nearly done for him to appear in an episode during May sweeps. Not only will the episode feature the "How I Met Your Mother" star, but it will also be the one directed by Joss Whedon.
Harris, according to EW, was the one who wanted to appear on the show. "Glee" show runner Ryan Murphy gladly accepted the proposal and quickly created a role especially made for Harris. The episode will not only reunite Harris with his "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" director but also with Zachary Woodlee who was in charge of recent "HIMYM" musical episode.
"Glee" won the Best Comedy/Musical Series at Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards. Cast Lea Michele is wishing that Justin Timberlake can come on-board too. "I'm rooting for Justin Timberlake," she said. "Aside from being an incredible singer and dancer, he's also a fantastic comedic actor, and that is a great cocktail for being on 'Glee'. And I think he and Matt[hew Morrison] would have a fantastic dance-off."
The back nine episodes of "Glee" will air starting April 13.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?