Neil Patrick Harris Strikes Deal to Sing on 'Glee'
"Glee" is not stopping at Olivia Newton-John and Jennifer Lopez. The show is also welcoming Neil Patrick Harris to the clan and the deal is nearly done for him to appear in an episode during May sweeps. Not only will the episode feature the "How I Met Your Mother" star, but it will also be the one directed by Joss Whedon.
Harris, according to EW, was the one who wanted to appear on the show. "Glee" show runner Ryan Murphy gladly accepted the proposal and quickly created a role especially made for Harris. The episode will not only reunite Harris with his "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" director but also with Zachary Woodlee who was in charge of recent "HIMYM" musical episode.
"Glee" won the Best Comedy/Musical Series at Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards. Cast Lea Michele is wishing that Justin Timberlake can come on-board too. "I'm rooting for Justin Timberlake," she said. "Aside from being an incredible singer and dancer, he's also a fantastic comedic actor, and that is a great cocktail for being on 'Glee'. And I think he and Matt[hew Morrison] would have a fantastic dance-off."
The back nine episodes of "Glee" will air starting April 13.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group