Kelly Rowland Wants Susan Boyle for a Duet
Kelly Rowland is a fan of Susan Boyle and would love to collaborate with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "I'm not saying Susan is a better singer than me, everyone has their own style, but I think our voices would complement each other well," she explained to The Daily Express.
"Each time she sings I'm flabbergasted," the former Destiny's Child's member further noted. "Also, her life story makes me cry. Susan is an inspiration. By selling three million albums in six weeks she is proof that if you give people good music, they will buy it."
Kelly Rowland is not the only musician who wants to hook up with Susan Boyle. Previously, 50 Cent and The Game revealed their interest to enter studio with her.
Despite having the second top-selling album of 2009 and becoming one of the hottest music talents, Susan Boyle misses 2010 BRIT Awards nominations. She is nowhere to be seen on the list led by Lady GaGa, Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos