Kelly Rowland Wants Susan Boyle for a Duet
Kelly Rowland is a fan of Susan Boyle and would love to collaborate with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "I'm not saying Susan is a better singer than me, everyone has their own style, but I think our voices would complement each other well," she explained to The Daily Express.
"Each time she sings I'm flabbergasted," the former Destiny's Child's member further noted. "Also, her life story makes me cry. Susan is an inspiration. By selling three million albums in six weeks she is proof that if you give people good music, they will buy it."
Kelly Rowland is not the only musician who wants to hook up with Susan Boyle. Previously, 50 Cent and The Game revealed their interest to enter studio with her.
Despite having the second top-selling album of 2009 and becoming one of the hottest music talents, Susan Boyle misses 2010 BRIT Awards nominations. She is nowhere to be seen on the list led by Lady GaGa, Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris