Kelly Rowland Wants Susan Boyle for a Duet
Kelly Rowland is a fan of Susan Boyle and would love to collaborate with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "I'm not saying Susan is a better singer than me, everyone has their own style, but I think our voices would complement each other well," she explained to The Daily Express.
"Each time she sings I'm flabbergasted," the former Destiny's Child's member further noted. "Also, her life story makes me cry. Susan is an inspiration. By selling three million albums in six weeks she is proof that if you give people good music, they will buy it."
Kelly Rowland is not the only musician who wants to hook up with Susan Boyle. Previously, 50 Cent and The Game revealed their interest to enter studio with her.
Despite having the second top-selling album of 2009 and becoming one of the hottest music talents, Susan Boyle misses 2010 BRIT Awards nominations. She is nowhere to be seen on the list led by Lady GaGa, Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her