Kelly Rowland Wants Susan Boyle for a Duet
Kelly Rowland is a fan of Susan Boyle and would love to collaborate with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "I'm not saying Susan is a better singer than me, everyone has their own style, but I think our voices would complement each other well," she explained to The Daily Express.
"Each time she sings I'm flabbergasted," the former Destiny's Child's member further noted. "Also, her life story makes me cry. Susan is an inspiration. By selling three million albums in six weeks she is proof that if you give people good music, they will buy it."
Kelly Rowland is not the only musician who wants to hook up with Susan Boyle. Previously, 50 Cent and The Game revealed their interest to enter studio with her.
Despite having the second top-selling album of 2009 and becoming one of the hottest music talents, Susan Boyle misses 2010 BRIT Awards nominations. She is nowhere to be seen on the list led by Lady GaGa, Lily Allen, JLS, Pixie Lott and Florence and the Machine.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up