Chris Pine and Olivia Munn Call It Quits
Chris Pine is now back on market. The "Star Trek" actor has ended his romance with "Big Stan" actress Olivia Munn on Saturday night, January 16, Just Jared reported. The day before, the two were seen keeping their distance while attending the NY Times Style Magazine's Golden Globes cocktail party at the Chateau Marmont penthouse in West Hollywood.
"Olivia broke things off with Chris because they just didn't see eye to eye anymore," a source told the site about the reason for their split. "Even though he was sweet and charming at the beginning, his personality became too much to handle in the end."
Chris Pine and Olivia Munn were first reported dating five months ago, but they refused to open up about their special relationship. In early January, however, they were allegedly spotted spending night together at Los Angeles bar The Woods. At that time, an onlooker said, "They looked like they were having a lot of fun. They were really playful, and it seemed like they couldn't stop touching each other."
More Chris Pine News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons