Chris Pine and Olivia Munn Call It Quits
Chris Pine is now back on market. The "Star Trek" actor has ended his romance with "Big Stan" actress Olivia Munn on Saturday night, January 16, Just Jared reported. The day before, the two were seen keeping their distance while attending the NY Times Style Magazine's Golden Globes cocktail party at the Chateau Marmont penthouse in West Hollywood.
"Olivia broke things off with Chris because they just didn't see eye to eye anymore," a source told the site about the reason for their split. "Even though he was sweet and charming at the beginning, his personality became too much to handle in the end."
Chris Pine and Olivia Munn were first reported dating five months ago, but they refused to open up about their special relationship. In early January, however, they were allegedly spotted spending night together at Los Angeles bar The Woods. At that time, an onlooker said, "They looked like they were having a lot of fun. They were really playful, and it seemed like they couldn't stop touching each other."
More Chris Pine News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son