Chris Pine and Olivia Munn Call It Quits
Chris Pine is now back on market. The "Star Trek" actor has ended his romance with "Big Stan" actress Olivia Munn on Saturday night, January 16, Just Jared reported. The day before, the two were seen keeping their distance while attending the NY Times Style Magazine's Golden Globes cocktail party at the Chateau Marmont penthouse in West Hollywood.
"Olivia broke things off with Chris because they just didn't see eye to eye anymore," a source told the site about the reason for their split. "Even though he was sweet and charming at the beginning, his personality became too much to handle in the end."
Chris Pine and Olivia Munn were first reported dating five months ago, but they refused to open up about their special relationship. In early January, however, they were allegedly spotted spending night together at Los Angeles bar The Woods. At that time, an onlooker said, "They looked like they were having a lot of fun. They were really playful, and it seemed like they couldn't stop touching each other."
More Chris Pine News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit