Chris Pine and Olivia Munn Call It Quits
Chris Pine is now back on market. The "Star Trek" actor has ended his romance with "Big Stan" actress Olivia Munn on Saturday night, January 16, Just Jared reported. The day before, the two were seen keeping their distance while attending the NY Times Style Magazine's Golden Globes cocktail party at the Chateau Marmont penthouse in West Hollywood.
"Olivia broke things off with Chris because they just didn't see eye to eye anymore," a source told the site about the reason for their split. "Even though he was sweet and charming at the beginning, his personality became too much to handle in the end."
Chris Pine and Olivia Munn were first reported dating five months ago, but they refused to open up about their special relationship. In early January, however, they were allegedly spotted spending night together at Los Angeles bar The Woods. At that time, an onlooker said, "They looked like they were having a lot of fun. They were really playful, and it seemed like they couldn't stop touching each other."
More Chris Pine News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers