Chris Pine and Olivia Munn Call It Quits
Chris Pine is now back on market. The "Star Trek" actor has ended his romance with "Big Stan" actress Olivia Munn on Saturday night, January 16, Just Jared reported. The day before, the two were seen keeping their distance while attending the NY Times Style Magazine's Golden Globes cocktail party at the Chateau Marmont penthouse in West Hollywood.
"Olivia broke things off with Chris because they just didn't see eye to eye anymore," a source told the site about the reason for their split. "Even though he was sweet and charming at the beginning, his personality became too much to handle in the end."
Chris Pine and Olivia Munn were first reported dating five months ago, but they refused to open up about their special relationship. In early January, however, they were allegedly spotted spending night together at Los Angeles bar The Woods. At that time, an onlooker said, "They looked like they were having a lot of fun. They were really playful, and it seemed like they couldn't stop touching each other."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media