'Criminal Minds' and 'CSI: NY' Preview Jan. 20 Episode
CBS' Wednesday crime will return with a suicide and a murder next week. On "Criminal Minds", a rash of startling teen suicides in a small Wyoming town is the focus of a BAU investigation. Gracia finds a way to get inside a website that dares the teens to choke themselves with ropes.
Over on "CSI: NY", a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system. The CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead.
"Criminal Minds" will air "Risky Business" on January 20 at 9/8c followed by "CSI: NY" episode "Flag on the Play" at 10/9c.
On another "Criminal Minds" news, showrunner Ed Bernero recently told EW that there would be a big episode revolving around J.J. "It will be the revelation of an incident from her childhood," he said, "which, we think, will inform even deeper why she displays the compassion she does for the family members of the victims of tragedies."
- Criminal Minds
- CSI: NY
More Criminal Minds News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture