'Criminal Minds' and 'CSI: NY' Preview Jan. 20 Episode
CBS' Wednesday crime will return with a suicide and a murder next week. On "Criminal Minds", a rash of startling teen suicides in a small Wyoming town is the focus of a BAU investigation. Gracia finds a way to get inside a website that dares the teens to choke themselves with ropes.
Over on "CSI: NY", a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system. The CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead.
"Criminal Minds" will air "Risky Business" on January 20 at 9/8c followed by "CSI: NY" episode "Flag on the Play" at 10/9c.
On another "Criminal Minds" news, showrunner Ed Bernero recently told EW that there would be a big episode revolving around J.J. "It will be the revelation of an incident from her childhood," he said, "which, we think, will inform even deeper why she displays the compassion she does for the family members of the victims of tragedies."
- Criminal Minds
More Criminal Minds News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West