'Criminal Minds' and 'CSI: NY' Preview Jan. 20 Episode
CBS' Wednesday crime will return with a suicide and a murder next week. On "Criminal Minds", a rash of startling teen suicides in a small Wyoming town is the focus of a BAU investigation. Gracia finds a way to get inside a website that dares the teens to choke themselves with ropes.
Over on "CSI: NY", a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system. The CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead.
"Criminal Minds" will air "Risky Business" on January 20 at 9/8c followed by "CSI: NY" episode "Flag on the Play" at 10/9c.
On another "Criminal Minds" news, showrunner Ed Bernero recently told EW that there would be a big episode revolving around J.J. "It will be the revelation of an incident from her childhood," he said, "which, we think, will inform even deeper why she displays the compassion she does for the family members of the victims of tragedies."
- Criminal Minds
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army