'Criminal Minds' and 'CSI: NY' Preview Jan. 20 Episode
CBS' Wednesday crime will return with a suicide and a murder next week. On "Criminal Minds", a rash of startling teen suicides in a small Wyoming town is the focus of a BAU investigation. Gracia finds a way to get inside a website that dares the teens to choke themselves with ropes.
Over on "CSI: NY", a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system. The CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead.
"Criminal Minds" will air "Risky Business" on January 20 at 9/8c followed by "CSI: NY" episode "Flag on the Play" at 10/9c.
On another "Criminal Minds" news, showrunner Ed Bernero recently told EW that there would be a big episode revolving around J.J. "It will be the revelation of an incident from her childhood," he said, "which, we think, will inform even deeper why she displays the compassion she does for the family members of the victims of tragedies."
- Criminal Minds
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik