'Criminal Minds' and 'CSI: NY' Preview Jan. 20 Episode
CBS' Wednesday crime will return with a suicide and a murder next week. On "Criminal Minds", a rash of startling teen suicides in a small Wyoming town is the focus of a BAU investigation. Gracia finds a way to get inside a website that dares the teens to choke themselves with ropes.
Over on "CSI: NY", a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system. The CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead.
"Criminal Minds" will air "Risky Business" on January 20 at 9/8c followed by "CSI: NY" episode "Flag on the Play" at 10/9c.
On another "Criminal Minds" news, showrunner Ed Bernero recently told EW that there would be a big episode revolving around J.J. "It will be the revelation of an incident from her childhood," he said, "which, we think, will inform even deeper why she displays the compassion she does for the family members of the victims of tragedies."
- Criminal Minds
- CSI: NY
More Criminal Minds News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences