Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Shirtless in New Armani Ads
Cristiano Ronaldo has been featured in new ads of the Spring/Summer 2010 campaigns for Emporio Armani Men's Underwear and Armani Jeans. In the new pictures that have been released by the famous clothing line, the 24-year-old athlete is seen taking off his clothes and baring his abs.
In two images, the winger for Spanish club Real Madrid is seen only using Armani's underwear to strike some poses. The other photo, meanwhile, captures the captain of Portuguese national team donning jeans while lying down.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Emporio Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Meanwhile, Beckham's wife Victoria Adams, who had served as the model Armani's women underwear for more than a year, has been replaced by Megan Fox since this year.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors