Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Shirtless in New Armani Ads
Cristiano Ronaldo has been featured in new ads of the Spring/Summer 2010 campaigns for Emporio Armani Men's Underwear and Armani Jeans. In the new pictures that have been released by the famous clothing line, the 24-year-old athlete is seen taking off his clothes and baring his abs.
In two images, the winger for Spanish club Real Madrid is seen only using Armani's underwear to strike some poses. The other photo, meanwhile, captures the captain of Portuguese national team donning jeans while lying down.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Emporio Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Meanwhile, Beckham's wife Victoria Adams, who had served as the model Armani's women underwear for more than a year, has been replaced by Megan Fox since this year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing