Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Shirtless in New Armani Ads
Cristiano Ronaldo has been featured in new ads of the Spring/Summer 2010 campaigns for Emporio Armani Men's Underwear and Armani Jeans. In the new pictures that have been released by the famous clothing line, the 24-year-old athlete is seen taking off his clothes and baring his abs.
In two images, the winger for Spanish club Real Madrid is seen only using Armani's underwear to strike some poses. The other photo, meanwhile, captures the captain of Portuguese national team donning jeans while lying down.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Emporio Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Meanwhile, Beckham's wife Victoria Adams, who had served as the model Armani's women underwear for more than a year, has been replaced by Megan Fox since this year.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed