Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Shirtless in New Armani Ads
Cristiano Ronaldo has been featured in new ads of the Spring/Summer 2010 campaigns for Emporio Armani Men's Underwear and Armani Jeans. In the new pictures that have been released by the famous clothing line, the 24-year-old athlete is seen taking off his clothes and baring his abs.
In two images, the winger for Spanish club Real Madrid is seen only using Armani's underwear to strike some poses. The other photo, meanwhile, captures the captain of Portuguese national team donning jeans while lying down.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Emporio Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Meanwhile, Beckham's wife Victoria Adams, who had served as the model Armani's women underwear for more than a year, has been replaced by Megan Fox since this year.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos