Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Shirtless in New Armani Ads
Cristiano Ronaldo has been featured in new ads of the Spring/Summer 2010 campaigns for Emporio Armani Men's Underwear and Armani Jeans. In the new pictures that have been released by the famous clothing line, the 24-year-old athlete is seen taking off his clothes and baring his abs.
In two images, the winger for Spanish club Real Madrid is seen only using Armani's underwear to strike some poses. The other photo, meanwhile, captures the captain of Portuguese national team donning jeans while lying down.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Emporio Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Meanwhile, Beckham's wife Victoria Adams, who had served as the model Armani's women underwear for more than a year, has been replaced by Megan Fox since this year.
More Cristiano Ronaldo News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay