Zachary Levi No Longer Attached to Caitlin Crosby
After two years together, Zachary Levi and Caitlin Crosby decide to go separate ways. The titular character of NBC's "Chuck" reportedly ended the romance as his TV career took off, and rumor has it, it was not the first time that he tried to end the relationship.
According to Us Magazine, the couple had just returned from a vacation in Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico. Crosby, who is a singer, changed her Facebook status to "single" on Tuesday, January 12 afternoon. "She is heartbroken, but she is already writing great songs about it," a pal of the couple said.
Levi broke up with her on Saturday, January 9, just one day before "Chuck" had its season 3 premiere on NBC. "He told her it was bad timing and if God brings them together in the future it's meant to be," the pal told the magazine. The source also said Levi refuses to be "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore because "he thinks he's too big a 'star' now".
A rep for Caitlin Crosby would not give a denial or confirmation about the split, simply saying, "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'