Zachary Levi No Longer Attached to Caitlin Crosby
After two years together, Zachary Levi and Caitlin Crosby decide to go separate ways. The titular character of NBC's "Chuck" reportedly ended the romance as his TV career took off, and rumor has it, it was not the first time that he tried to end the relationship.
According to Us Magazine, the couple had just returned from a vacation in Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico. Crosby, who is a singer, changed her Facebook status to "single" on Tuesday, January 12 afternoon. "She is heartbroken, but she is already writing great songs about it," a pal of the couple said.
Levi broke up with her on Saturday, January 9, just one day before "Chuck" had its season 3 premiere on NBC. "He told her it was bad timing and if God brings them together in the future it's meant to be," the pal told the magazine. The source also said Levi refuses to be "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore because "he thinks he's too big a 'star' now".
A rep for Caitlin Crosby would not give a denial or confirmation about the split, simply saying, "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media