Zachary Levi No Longer Attached to Caitlin Crosby
After two years together, Zachary Levi and Caitlin Crosby decide to go separate ways. The titular character of NBC's "Chuck" reportedly ended the romance as his TV career took off, and rumor has it, it was not the first time that he tried to end the relationship.
According to Us Magazine, the couple had just returned from a vacation in Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico. Crosby, who is a singer, changed her Facebook status to "single" on Tuesday, January 12 afternoon. "She is heartbroken, but she is already writing great songs about it," a pal of the couple said.
Levi broke up with her on Saturday, January 9, just one day before "Chuck" had its season 3 premiere on NBC. "He told her it was bad timing and if God brings them together in the future it's meant to be," the pal told the magazine. The source also said Levi refuses to be "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore because "he thinks he's too big a 'star' now".
A rep for Caitlin Crosby would not give a denial or confirmation about the split, simply saying, "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift