Zachary Levi No Longer Attached to Caitlin Crosby
After two years together, Zachary Levi and Caitlin Crosby decide to go separate ways. The titular character of NBC's "Chuck" reportedly ended the romance as his TV career took off, and rumor has it, it was not the first time that he tried to end the relationship.
According to Us Magazine, the couple had just returned from a vacation in Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico. Crosby, who is a singer, changed her Facebook status to "single" on Tuesday, January 12 afternoon. "She is heartbroken, but she is already writing great songs about it," a pal of the couple said.
Levi broke up with her on Saturday, January 9, just one day before "Chuck" had its season 3 premiere on NBC. "He told her it was bad timing and if God brings them together in the future it's meant to be," the pal told the magazine. The source also said Levi refuses to be "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore because "he thinks he's too big a 'star' now".
A rep for Caitlin Crosby would not give a denial or confirmation about the split, simply saying, "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz