Zachary Levi No Longer Attached to Caitlin Crosby
After two years together, Zachary Levi and Caitlin Crosby decide to go separate ways. The titular character of NBC's "Chuck" reportedly ended the romance as his TV career took off, and rumor has it, it was not the first time that he tried to end the relationship.
According to Us Magazine, the couple had just returned from a vacation in Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico. Crosby, who is a singer, changed her Facebook status to "single" on Tuesday, January 12 afternoon. "She is heartbroken, but she is already writing great songs about it," a pal of the couple said.
Levi broke up with her on Saturday, January 9, just one day before "Chuck" had its season 3 premiere on NBC. "He told her it was bad timing and if God brings them together in the future it's meant to be," the pal told the magazine. The source also said Levi refuses to be "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore because "he thinks he's too big a 'star' now".
A rep for Caitlin Crosby would not give a denial or confirmation about the split, simply saying, "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit