Channing Tatum and Antonio Banderas Will Also Join 'Knockout'
Channing Tatum and Antonio Banderas are reported to take part in the latest film from Steven Soderbergh, "Knockout". They soon will be on casting and join the film together with Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Dennis Quaid, and Michael Douglas.
"Knockout" is a new Soderbergh's action-revenge spy thriller which will put Gina Carano, an actress who is also a martial art champion, as the lead role of a black ops spy betrayed by her team. It is one of Soderbergh's project lined up for 2010 after he announced that he may be retiring from filmmaking last summer.
The Playlist reported that Tatum will play as Aaron, one of the elite specialists on Carano's team - a military gearhead-type who's sent to try and bring her back in once she's been double-crossed and gone rogue; trying to figure out who exactly is setting her up. His role in this film is relatively small.
There is not much information about the role of Banderas in this film. It is only said that he will play as the head of black-ops European Units.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist