Channing Tatum and Antonio Banderas Will Also Join 'Knockout'
Channing Tatum and Antonio Banderas are reported to take part in the latest film from Steven Soderbergh, "Knockout". They soon will be on casting and join the film together with Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Dennis Quaid, and Michael Douglas.
"Knockout" is a new Soderbergh's action-revenge spy thriller which will put Gina Carano, an actress who is also a martial art champion, as the lead role of a black ops spy betrayed by her team. It is one of Soderbergh's project lined up for 2010 after he announced that he may be retiring from filmmaking last summer.
The Playlist reported that Tatum will play as Aaron, one of the elite specialists on Carano's team - a military gearhead-type who's sent to try and bring her back in once she's been double-crossed and gone rogue; trying to figure out who exactly is setting her up. His role in this film is relatively small.
There is not much information about the role of Banderas in this film. It is only said that he will play as the head of black-ops European Units.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?