Channing Tatum and Antonio Banderas Will Also Join 'Knockout'
Channing Tatum and Antonio Banderas are reported to take part in the latest film from Steven Soderbergh, "Knockout". They soon will be on casting and join the film together with Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Dennis Quaid, and Michael Douglas.
"Knockout" is a new Soderbergh's action-revenge spy thriller which will put Gina Carano, an actress who is also a martial art champion, as the lead role of a black ops spy betrayed by her team. It is one of Soderbergh's project lined up for 2010 after he announced that he may be retiring from filmmaking last summer.
The Playlist reported that Tatum will play as Aaron, one of the elite specialists on Carano's team - a military gearhead-type who's sent to try and bring her back in once she's been double-crossed and gone rogue; trying to figure out who exactly is setting her up. His role in this film is relatively small.
There is not much information about the role of Banderas in this film. It is only said that he will play as the head of black-ops European Units.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'