Susan Boyle to Visit 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Been living under the radar, Susan Boyle is set to travel to Chicago next week to tape a performance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". The singer is confirmed to film the appearance on Wednesday, January 13 with airing date to be determined.
Now, there's a rumor that she would make a duet with Adam Lambert who has confirmed personally that he would be a guest on the talk show. The speculation emerges since Adam is also scheduled to tape his on Wednesday. Crew of the show have already been to Los Angeles to tape some background video for Adam's segment.
Susan had appeared on "Oprah" once but via satellite from her home in Scotland. She is invited back mainly due to the phenomenal success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The album has been number 1 for six straight weeks on Billboard Hot 200 chart, selling more than 3.1 million copies since November. Susan is behind Taylor Swift who sold around 3.2 million copies of "Fearless" as best-selling album of 2009.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy