Susan Boyle to Visit 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Been living under the radar, Susan Boyle is set to travel to Chicago next week to tape a performance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". The singer is confirmed to film the appearance on Wednesday, January 13 with airing date to be determined.
Now, there's a rumor that she would make a duet with Adam Lambert who has confirmed personally that he would be a guest on the talk show. The speculation emerges since Adam is also scheduled to tape his on Wednesday. Crew of the show have already been to Los Angeles to tape some background video for Adam's segment.
Susan had appeared on "Oprah" once but via satellite from her home in Scotland. She is invited back mainly due to the phenomenal success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The album has been number 1 for six straight weeks on Billboard Hot 200 chart, selling more than 3.1 million copies since November. Susan is behind Taylor Swift who sold around 3.2 million copies of "Fearless" as best-selling album of 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!