Susan Boyle to Visit 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Been living under the radar, Susan Boyle is set to travel to Chicago next week to tape a performance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". The singer is confirmed to film the appearance on Wednesday, January 13 with airing date to be determined.
Now, there's a rumor that she would make a duet with Adam Lambert who has confirmed personally that he would be a guest on the talk show. The speculation emerges since Adam is also scheduled to tape his on Wednesday. Crew of the show have already been to Los Angeles to tape some background video for Adam's segment.
Susan had appeared on "Oprah" once but via satellite from her home in Scotland. She is invited back mainly due to the phenomenal success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The album has been number 1 for six straight weeks on Billboard Hot 200 chart, selling more than 3.1 million copies since November. Susan is behind Taylor Swift who sold around 3.2 million copies of "Fearless" as best-selling album of 2009.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie