Susan Boyle to Visit 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Been living under the radar, Susan Boyle is set to travel to Chicago next week to tape a performance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". The singer is confirmed to film the appearance on Wednesday, January 13 with airing date to be determined.
Now, there's a rumor that she would make a duet with Adam Lambert who has confirmed personally that he would be a guest on the talk show. The speculation emerges since Adam is also scheduled to tape his on Wednesday. Crew of the show have already been to Los Angeles to tape some background video for Adam's segment.
Susan had appeared on "Oprah" once but via satellite from her home in Scotland. She is invited back mainly due to the phenomenal success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The album has been number 1 for six straight weeks on Billboard Hot 200 chart, selling more than 3.1 million copies since November. Susan is behind Taylor Swift who sold around 3.2 million copies of "Fearless" as best-selling album of 2009.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens