Susan Boyle to Visit 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Been living under the radar, Susan Boyle is set to travel to Chicago next week to tape a performance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show". The singer is confirmed to film the appearance on Wednesday, January 13 with airing date to be determined.
Now, there's a rumor that she would make a duet with Adam Lambert who has confirmed personally that he would be a guest on the talk show. The speculation emerges since Adam is also scheduled to tape his on Wednesday. Crew of the show have already been to Los Angeles to tape some background video for Adam's segment.
Susan had appeared on "Oprah" once but via satellite from her home in Scotland. She is invited back mainly due to the phenomenal success of her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The album has been number 1 for six straight weeks on Billboard Hot 200 chart, selling more than 3.1 million copies since November. Susan is behind Taylor Swift who sold around 3.2 million copies of "Fearless" as best-selling album of 2009.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!