Avril Lavigne's New Song From 'Alice in Wonderland' to Arrive in March
This March, a brand new track performed by Avril Lavigne will be revealed. Titled "Alice Underground", the song is confirmed to serve as one of the soundtracks for Tim Burton's upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland".
Official statement regarding question whether or not the song will be included in Avril's fourth studio album is yet to be made. But, she indeed has been working hard for the past few months to finish her new album which is yet to be titled.
Back in July 2009, Avril Lavigne gave Entertainment Weekly first listen to two new materials from the upcoming release. Explaining what she penned, she said at that time, "I'm not trying to write a perfect pop song. I'm just trying to write a song that's honest right now, even if something sounds weird or a lyric might not make sense to someone."
"Alice in Wonderland" itself will be released in Disney Digital 3-D in the U.S. on March 5, 2010. Mia Wasikowska takes the titular character while senior actor Johnny Depp stars as the Mad Hatter. Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter also join the cast ensemble to portray the White Queen and the Red Queen respectively.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host