Avril Lavigne's New Song From 'Alice in Wonderland' to Arrive in March
This March, a brand new track performed by Avril Lavigne will be revealed. Titled "Alice Underground", the song is confirmed to serve as one of the soundtracks for Tim Burton's upcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland".
Official statement regarding question whether or not the song will be included in Avril's fourth studio album is yet to be made. But, she indeed has been working hard for the past few months to finish her new album which is yet to be titled.
Back in July 2009, Avril Lavigne gave Entertainment Weekly first listen to two new materials from the upcoming release. Explaining what she penned, she said at that time, "I'm not trying to write a perfect pop song. I'm just trying to write a song that's honest right now, even if something sounds weird or a lyric might not make sense to someone."
"Alice in Wonderland" itself will be released in Disney Digital 3-D in the U.S. on March 5, 2010. Mia Wasikowska takes the titular character while senior actor Johnny Depp stars as the Mad Hatter. Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter also join the cast ensemble to portray the White Queen and the Red Queen respectively.
More Avril Lavigne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris