Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face' Connects Thousand Fans on Grammys Ad
"We're All Fans: Lady GaGa" is the title of the viral video promoting the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The commercial ad compiles footage of fans from all over the world who are singing and dancing to the Lady GaGa's smash hit "Poker Face".
This year, Grammys will take place on January 31 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Lady GaGa is confirmed to make a live performance at the event. She is also a nominee who scores five nods, one of which is Song of the Year for "Poker Face".
Other musical guests include Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Additional performers are promised to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!