Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face' Connects Thousand Fans on Grammys Ad
"We're All Fans: Lady GaGa" is the title of the viral video promoting the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The commercial ad compiles footage of fans from all over the world who are singing and dancing to the Lady GaGa's smash hit "Poker Face".
This year, Grammys will take place on January 31 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Lady GaGa is confirmed to make a live performance at the event. She is also a nominee who scores five nods, one of which is Song of the Year for "Poker Face".
Other musical guests include Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Additional performers are promised to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna