Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face' Connects Thousand Fans on Grammys Ad
"We're All Fans: Lady GaGa" is the title of the viral video promoting the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The commercial ad compiles footage of fans from all over the world who are singing and dancing to the Lady GaGa's smash hit "Poker Face".
This year, Grammys will take place on January 31 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Lady GaGa is confirmed to make a live performance at the event. She is also a nominee who scores five nods, one of which is Song of the Year for "Poker Face".
Other musical guests include Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Additional performers are promised to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role