Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face' Connects Thousand Fans on Grammys Ad
"We're All Fans: Lady GaGa" is the title of the viral video promoting the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The commercial ad compiles footage of fans from all over the world who are singing and dancing to the Lady GaGa's smash hit "Poker Face".
This year, Grammys will take place on January 31 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Lady GaGa is confirmed to make a live performance at the event. She is also a nominee who scores five nods, one of which is Song of the Year for "Poker Face".
Other musical guests include Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Additional performers are promised to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival