Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face' Connects Thousand Fans on Grammys Ad
"We're All Fans: Lady GaGa" is the title of the viral video promoting the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. The commercial ad compiles footage of fans from all over the world who are singing and dancing to the Lady GaGa's smash hit "Poker Face".
This year, Grammys will take place on January 31 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Lady GaGa is confirmed to make a live performance at the event. She is also a nominee who scores five nods, one of which is Song of the Year for "Poker Face".
Other musical guests include Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell. Additional performers are promised to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?