Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee', Wants 'True Blood' and Confirms 'Oprah'
For the second time in the last six months, Adam Lambert was rumored to appear on "Glee" but Adam has come forward with the denial. Per National Enquirer, Adam was said to be a "big-brother" type of mentor to Kurt, a gay character played by Chris Colfer. "Glee guest star rumor: it's a rumor. Sorry guys," Adam tweeted.
Adam however does not shut down the possibility of him guest starring on other TV shows. Among the series that he mentioned are HBO's "True Blood", Showtime's "Weeds" and The CW's "Gossip Girl". In a series of tweets, Adam said, "If I had to pick a show to guest star on I'd loooooooove to be on True Blood. Or Weeds. Those shows are amazing. Prob need some major acting classes though first. The casts of both those shows are first rate."
He added minutes later, "Oh yeah. I'd love to be on Gossip Girl too! Leighton [Meester] is amazing. I should be blairs shopping buddy. Hahah". At the same time he confirmed that he would be visiting "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and appeared on AOL Sessions.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii