Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee', Wants 'True Blood' and Confirms 'Oprah'
For the second time in the last six months, Adam Lambert was rumored to appear on "Glee" but Adam has come forward with the denial. Per National Enquirer, Adam was said to be a "big-brother" type of mentor to Kurt, a gay character played by Chris Colfer. "Glee guest star rumor: it's a rumor. Sorry guys," Adam tweeted.
Adam however does not shut down the possibility of him guest starring on other TV shows. Among the series that he mentioned are HBO's "True Blood", Showtime's "Weeds" and The CW's "Gossip Girl". In a series of tweets, Adam said, "If I had to pick a show to guest star on I'd loooooooove to be on True Blood. Or Weeds. Those shows are amazing. Prob need some major acting classes though first. The casts of both those shows are first rate."
He added minutes later, "Oh yeah. I'd love to be on Gossip Girl too! Leighton [Meester] is amazing. I should be blairs shopping buddy. Hahah". At the same time he confirmed that he would be visiting "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and appeared on AOL Sessions.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns