Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee', Wants 'True Blood' and Confirms 'Oprah'
For the second time in the last six months, Adam Lambert was rumored to appear on "Glee" but Adam has come forward with the denial. Per National Enquirer, Adam was said to be a "big-brother" type of mentor to Kurt, a gay character played by Chris Colfer. "Glee guest star rumor: it's a rumor. Sorry guys," Adam tweeted.
Adam however does not shut down the possibility of him guest starring on other TV shows. Among the series that he mentioned are HBO's "True Blood", Showtime's "Weeds" and The CW's "Gossip Girl". In a series of tweets, Adam said, "If I had to pick a show to guest star on I'd loooooooove to be on True Blood. Or Weeds. Those shows are amazing. Prob need some major acting classes though first. The casts of both those shows are first rate."
He added minutes later, "Oh yeah. I'd love to be on Gossip Girl too! Leighton [Meester] is amazing. I should be blairs shopping buddy. Hahah". At the same time he confirmed that he would be visiting "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and appeared on AOL Sessions.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'