Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee', Wants 'True Blood' and Confirms 'Oprah'
For the second time in the last six months, Adam Lambert was rumored to appear on "Glee" but Adam has come forward with the denial. Per National Enquirer, Adam was said to be a "big-brother" type of mentor to Kurt, a gay character played by Chris Colfer. "Glee guest star rumor: it's a rumor. Sorry guys," Adam tweeted.
Adam however does not shut down the possibility of him guest starring on other TV shows. Among the series that he mentioned are HBO's "True Blood", Showtime's "Weeds" and The CW's "Gossip Girl". In a series of tweets, Adam said, "If I had to pick a show to guest star on I'd loooooooove to be on True Blood. Or Weeds. Those shows are amazing. Prob need some major acting classes though first. The casts of both those shows are first rate."
He added minutes later, "Oh yeah. I'd love to be on Gossip Girl too! Leighton [Meester] is amazing. I should be blairs shopping buddy. Hahah". At the same time he confirmed that he would be visiting "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and appeared on AOL Sessions.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'