Adam Lambert Denies 'Glee', Wants 'True Blood' and Confirms 'Oprah'
For the second time in the last six months, Adam Lambert was rumored to appear on "Glee" but Adam has come forward with the denial. Per National Enquirer, Adam was said to be a "big-brother" type of mentor to Kurt, a gay character played by Chris Colfer. "Glee guest star rumor: it's a rumor. Sorry guys," Adam tweeted.
Adam however does not shut down the possibility of him guest starring on other TV shows. Among the series that he mentioned are HBO's "True Blood", Showtime's "Weeds" and The CW's "Gossip Girl". In a series of tweets, Adam said, "If I had to pick a show to guest star on I'd loooooooove to be on True Blood. Or Weeds. Those shows are amazing. Prob need some major acting classes though first. The casts of both those shows are first rate."
He added minutes later, "Oh yeah. I'd love to be on Gossip Girl too! Leighton [Meester] is amazing. I should be blairs shopping buddy. Hahah". At the same time he confirmed that he would be visiting "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and appeared on AOL Sessions.
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce