'Ugly Betty' 4.11 Preview: Betty the Lab Rat
In the next "Ugly Betty", Betty becomes the object of Wilhelmina's experiments which did not go so well. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn's memoir, Betty creates her own blog about amazing charitable ventures that inspire her. However, as her hobby enriches her, her job is nearly killing her, since Wilhemina tortures Betty with beauty experiments for future stories.
Meanwhile, a battered but unbowed Betty recounts her worst week EVER to Mr. Z (guest star Fisher Stevens) as the show flashes back to her horrible last few days. Daniel fears Marc is sabotaging him - and he is. Bobby treats a hormonal Hilda to some pampering during "Hilda Week," which goes awry, and Wilhelmina makes a long-term commitment to the incarcerated Connor.
"Back in Her Place" will air on the new timeslot, January 13, as part of Wednesday comedy.
On another news, it was reported yesterday that the show is preparing a story arc that explores a romance between Betty and her boss Daniel. "We've been batting around the idea," creator Silvio Horta said to EW. "It is not outside the realm of possibility that something [could] happen, but we're not sure yet." In this case, Matt will be out of Betty's life because the writers feel they have hit the end with their relationship.
More Ugly Betty News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert