'Ugly Betty' 4.11 Preview: Betty the Lab Rat
In the next "Ugly Betty", Betty becomes the object of Wilhelmina's experiments which did not go so well. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn's memoir, Betty creates her own blog about amazing charitable ventures that inspire her. However, as her hobby enriches her, her job is nearly killing her, since Wilhemina tortures Betty with beauty experiments for future stories.
Meanwhile, a battered but unbowed Betty recounts her worst week EVER to Mr. Z (guest star Fisher Stevens) as the show flashes back to her horrible last few days. Daniel fears Marc is sabotaging him - and he is. Bobby treats a hormonal Hilda to some pampering during "Hilda Week," which goes awry, and Wilhelmina makes a long-term commitment to the incarcerated Connor.
"Back in Her Place" will air on the new timeslot, January 13, as part of Wednesday comedy.
On another news, it was reported yesterday that the show is preparing a story arc that explores a romance between Betty and her boss Daniel. "We've been batting around the idea," creator Silvio Horta said to EW. "It is not outside the realm of possibility that something [could] happen, but we're not sure yet." In this case, Matt will be out of Betty's life because the writers feel they have hit the end with their relationship.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch