'Ugly Betty' 4.11 Preview: Betty the Lab Rat
In the next "Ugly Betty", Betty becomes the object of Wilhelmina's experiments which did not go so well. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn's memoir, Betty creates her own blog about amazing charitable ventures that inspire her. However, as her hobby enriches her, her job is nearly killing her, since Wilhemina tortures Betty with beauty experiments for future stories.
Meanwhile, a battered but unbowed Betty recounts her worst week EVER to Mr. Z (guest star Fisher Stevens) as the show flashes back to her horrible last few days. Daniel fears Marc is sabotaging him - and he is. Bobby treats a hormonal Hilda to some pampering during "Hilda Week," which goes awry, and Wilhelmina makes a long-term commitment to the incarcerated Connor.
"Back in Her Place" will air on the new timeslot, January 13, as part of Wednesday comedy.
On another news, it was reported yesterday that the show is preparing a story arc that explores a romance between Betty and her boss Daniel. "We've been batting around the idea," creator Silvio Horta said to EW. "It is not outside the realm of possibility that something [could] happen, but we're not sure yet." In this case, Matt will be out of Betty's life because the writers feel they have hit the end with their relationship.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2