'Ugly Betty' 4.11 Preview: Betty the Lab Rat
In the next "Ugly Betty", Betty becomes the object of Wilhelmina's experiments which did not go so well. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn's memoir, Betty creates her own blog about amazing charitable ventures that inspire her. However, as her hobby enriches her, her job is nearly killing her, since Wilhemina tortures Betty with beauty experiments for future stories.
Meanwhile, a battered but unbowed Betty recounts her worst week EVER to Mr. Z (guest star Fisher Stevens) as the show flashes back to her horrible last few days. Daniel fears Marc is sabotaging him - and he is. Bobby treats a hormonal Hilda to some pampering during "Hilda Week," which goes awry, and Wilhelmina makes a long-term commitment to the incarcerated Connor.
"Back in Her Place" will air on the new timeslot, January 13, as part of Wednesday comedy.
On another news, it was reported yesterday that the show is preparing a story arc that explores a romance between Betty and her boss Daniel. "We've been batting around the idea," creator Silvio Horta said to EW. "It is not outside the realm of possibility that something [could] happen, but we're not sure yet." In this case, Matt will be out of Betty's life because the writers feel they have hit the end with their relationship.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer