Carrie Underwood May Be the Mother on 'How I Met'
Carrie Underwood joins the run of becoming the possible Mother on "How I Met Your Mother". The Grammy-winning singer will make her first acting gig on the CBS show in an episode scheduled to air in March as one of Ted's love interest.
"What makes her intriguing is the fact that she's a pharmaceutical rep, or Pharma Girl, which according to Barney has replaced nurses and stewardesses to become the Official New Profession of Hot Chicks," creators of the show were quoted as saying. Carrie's character will be named Tiffany.
Carrie Underwood is not the only singer who joins the show as Ted's lovers. Britney Spears played the role as receptionist Abby who eventually fell for Barney and Mandy Moore also appeared as Amy in the third season opener.
Producers of the show have said that this upcoming 100th episode airing on January 11 will be "the closest Ted's ever come" to discovering who the Mother is. Stacy Keibler and Rachel Bilson guest star in the episode which is wrapped in a musical format.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal