Carrie Underwood May Be the Mother on 'How I Met'
Carrie Underwood joins the run of becoming the possible Mother on "How I Met Your Mother". The Grammy-winning singer will make her first acting gig on the CBS show in an episode scheduled to air in March as one of Ted's love interest.
"What makes her intriguing is the fact that she's a pharmaceutical rep, or Pharma Girl, which according to Barney has replaced nurses and stewardesses to become the Official New Profession of Hot Chicks," creators of the show were quoted as saying. Carrie's character will be named Tiffany.
Carrie Underwood is not the only singer who joins the show as Ted's lovers. Britney Spears played the role as receptionist Abby who eventually fell for Barney and Mandy Moore also appeared as Amy in the third season opener.
Producers of the show have said that this upcoming 100th episode airing on January 11 will be "the closest Ted's ever come" to discovering who the Mother is. Stacy Keibler and Rachel Bilson guest star in the episode which is wrapped in a musical format.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars