Carrie Underwood May Be the Mother on 'How I Met'
Carrie Underwood joins the run of becoming the possible Mother on "How I Met Your Mother". The Grammy-winning singer will make her first acting gig on the CBS show in an episode scheduled to air in March as one of Ted's love interest.
"What makes her intriguing is the fact that she's a pharmaceutical rep, or Pharma Girl, which according to Barney has replaced nurses and stewardesses to become the Official New Profession of Hot Chicks," creators of the show were quoted as saying. Carrie's character will be named Tiffany.
Carrie Underwood is not the only singer who joins the show as Ted's lovers. Britney Spears played the role as receptionist Abby who eventually fell for Barney and Mandy Moore also appeared as Amy in the third season opener.
Producers of the show have said that this upcoming 100th episode airing on January 11 will be "the closest Ted's ever come" to discovering who the Mother is. Stacy Keibler and Rachel Bilson guest star in the episode which is wrapped in a musical format.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series