Carrie Underwood May Be the Mother on 'How I Met'
Carrie Underwood joins the run of becoming the possible Mother on "How I Met Your Mother". The Grammy-winning singer will make her first acting gig on the CBS show in an episode scheduled to air in March as one of Ted's love interest.
"What makes her intriguing is the fact that she's a pharmaceutical rep, or Pharma Girl, which according to Barney has replaced nurses and stewardesses to become the Official New Profession of Hot Chicks," creators of the show were quoted as saying. Carrie's character will be named Tiffany.
Carrie Underwood is not the only singer who joins the show as Ted's lovers. Britney Spears played the role as receptionist Abby who eventually fell for Barney and Mandy Moore also appeared as Amy in the third season opener.
Producers of the show have said that this upcoming 100th episode airing on January 11 will be "the closest Ted's ever come" to discovering who the Mother is. Stacy Keibler and Rachel Bilson guest star in the episode which is wrapped in a musical format.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie