Behind the Scene of Emma Watson's New Burberry Ad
For the second time around, Emma Watson struck poses for the Spring/Summer 2010 collection of Burberry. Her ads, sporting the clothes, purse and accessories, have been revealed online and will hit fashion publications worldwide later this month.
Also in the frames is Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling. The other three guys featured in the ad campaign are Matt Gilmour as in the son of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour, Max Hurd as in the grandson of British foreign secretary Douglas Hurd, and musician George Craig.
"The energy of the images and the dynamic cast reflect the different attitudes and expressions of the Burberry guy and girl," Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer, said on the behind the scene featurette. The pictures were taken by Mario Testino who has shot for Vogue, Gucci and Vanity Fair.
More of Emma Watson and the four guys' pics can be found at Burberry.com.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says