Behind the Scene of Emma Watson's New Burberry Ad
For the second time around, Emma Watson struck poses for the Spring/Summer 2010 collection of Burberry. Her ads, sporting the clothes, purse and accessories, have been revealed online and will hit fashion publications worldwide later this month.
Also in the frames is Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling. The other three guys featured in the ad campaign are Matt Gilmour as in the son of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour, Max Hurd as in the grandson of British foreign secretary Douglas Hurd, and musician George Craig.
"The energy of the images and the dynamic cast reflect the different attitudes and expressions of the Burberry guy and girl," Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer, said on the behind the scene featurette. The pictures were taken by Mario Testino who has shot for Vogue, Gucci and Vanity Fair.
More of Emma Watson and the four guys' pics can be found at Burberry.com.
More Emma Watson News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign