Behind the Scene of Emma Watson's New Burberry Ad
For the second time around, Emma Watson struck poses for the Spring/Summer 2010 collection of Burberry. Her ads, sporting the clothes, purse and accessories, have been revealed online and will hit fashion publications worldwide later this month.
Also in the frames is Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling. The other three guys featured in the ad campaign are Matt Gilmour as in the son of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour, Max Hurd as in the grandson of British foreign secretary Douglas Hurd, and musician George Craig.
"The energy of the images and the dynamic cast reflect the different attitudes and expressions of the Burberry guy and girl," Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer, said on the behind the scene featurette. The pictures were taken by Mario Testino who has shot for Vogue, Gucci and Vanity Fair.
More of Emma Watson and the four guys' pics can be found at Burberry.com.
More Emma Watson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart