Behind the Scene of Emma Watson's New Burberry Ad
For the second time around, Emma Watson struck poses for the Spring/Summer 2010 collection of Burberry. Her ads, sporting the clothes, purse and accessories, have been revealed online and will hit fashion publications worldwide later this month.
Also in the frames is Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling. The other three guys featured in the ad campaign are Matt Gilmour as in the son of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour, Max Hurd as in the grandson of British foreign secretary Douglas Hurd, and musician George Craig.
"The energy of the images and the dynamic cast reflect the different attitudes and expressions of the Burberry guy and girl," Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer, said on the behind the scene featurette. The pictures were taken by Mario Testino who has shot for Vogue, Gucci and Vanity Fair.
More of Emma Watson and the four guys' pics can be found at Burberry.com.
More Emma Watson News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary