'Lost' Channels 'The Last Supper' in New Posters
The HQ version of "Lost" final season promo poster has got out online in two versions. Quite similar, the two "Last Supper" posters which were first published on Us Weekly are different in terms of the cast's point of gaze and their sitting position. Locke however, remains to be "the one who is going to save us all".
Little to almost no clue is given through the posters, but when one thinks it through, it is noticeable that Sayid is placed in Judas' position and that he wears blue, the same color that Leonardo Da Vinci portrays the prophet in the original "Last Supper" painting. This can mean or not mean that Sayid would betray Locke.
Curiously, of all the new characters in the show, it was Ilana who is included among the lead characters. This prompts the speculation that the character played by Zuleikha Robinson will play a major role in the sixth season that begins February 2 on ABC.
"The Last Supper" theme has previously been used by other television series such as "Battlestar Galactica" and "The Sopranos".
On another news, the staff of the show have bounced back from holiday to get into production. Producer Carlton Cuse tweeted on Monday, January 4, "Spent most of the last two weeks untethered from the Internet. It was actually very refreshing. But now we're back at work. And all the LOST writers are working late on scenes tonight."
More Lost News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia