Michael Jackson's Duet Track With Lenny Kravitz Yanked From the Web
Michael Jackson's joint track with Lenny Kravitz called "Another Day", which was leaked Monday, January 4, has been pulled out of the web. The audio stream was taken down at the request of Sony BMG Music Entertainment and lawyers for the late King of Pop's estate.
"It was unauthorized," a source told E! News. "No one was quite sure how it got out." Even Lenny himself has no clue on how the track came out. "As you know and have heard, part of the song leaked - not by me, because mine has been locked up in a vault since we recorded it," he said in a video message soon after the leak. "The version that's out is a minute and 30 seconds, roughly, of the track - not mixed, but it is the track."
Calling his collaboration with Michael as the most amazing musical experiences, Lenny hopes things will get straightened as soon as possible. "Because I'd like for you, the fans - the people who loved Michael - to be able to hear the track in its entirety, the way it was meant to be, the way Michael and I had intended it to be," he explained.
"Another Day" reportedly is Michael Jackson's version of "Storm", a song appearing in Lenny Kravitz's 2004 album "Baptism" and having Jay-Z's vocal on the hook. The track first surfaced via Michael's fansite MJ Star in its 90-second snippet.
Lenny Kravitz commenting on "Another Day" leak:
More Michael Jackson News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors