Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Reportedly Fought Over Food
Following report that Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift ended their romance, an insider has revealed an issue that was said causing the break-up. Speaking to National Enquirer, the insider said the pair could not agree over food as they have different health lifestyle.
Lautner who is "a health nut" and has exercise regularly is said in the exact opposite of Swift who "hates the gym, takes only occasional yoga classes." Moreover, the "Twilight" hunk reportedly follows an ultra strict diet while the country music singer is allegedly anti diet.
Regarding food choice, the insider stated Swift's favorite restaurant is "the Cracker Barrel near her family's Henderson, Tenn., home and her favorite dish is their biscuits and gravy" in addition to cheeseburgers and some sweet foods. In contrary, "Lautner is very athletic and health-conscious, so he eats mostly low-fat protein like skinless chicken breasts, egg whites and vegetables and fruits."
Thus, the pair reportedly often argued about where they were going to have meal during their date nights. Additionally, the insider further claimed, "The only food option they can agree on is sushi."
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift, who played coy about their special relationship, reportedly called it quits earlier December. "There was no chemistry," a source told Us Magazine about the twosome, who was said deciding to be friends.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance