Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Reportedly Fought Over Food
Following report that Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift ended their romance, an insider has revealed an issue that was said causing the break-up. Speaking to National Enquirer, the insider said the pair could not agree over food as they have different health lifestyle.
Lautner who is "a health nut" and has exercise regularly is said in the exact opposite of Swift who "hates the gym, takes only occasional yoga classes." Moreover, the "Twilight" hunk reportedly follows an ultra strict diet while the country music singer is allegedly anti diet.
Regarding food choice, the insider stated Swift's favorite restaurant is "the Cracker Barrel near her family's Henderson, Tenn., home and her favorite dish is their biscuits and gravy" in addition to cheeseburgers and some sweet foods. In contrary, "Lautner is very athletic and health-conscious, so he eats mostly low-fat protein like skinless chicken breasts, egg whites and vegetables and fruits."
Thus, the pair reportedly often argued about where they were going to have meal during their date nights. Additionally, the insider further claimed, "The only food option they can agree on is sushi."
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift, who played coy about their special relationship, reportedly called it quits earlier December. "There was no chemistry," a source told Us Magazine about the twosome, who was said deciding to be friends.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details