'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Promo: Khloe's Pregnant
Whether or not Khloe Kardashian is pregnant is still a question but the latest promo of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" provides the biggest clue of all. For the December 27 episode, the reality show teases that the youngest of the Kardashian sisters misses her period and is most likely with a child.
In the promo, Khloe tells her sister Kim Kardashian that she cannot tell anybody about the newly-discovered news. However, Kim spills the beans when her mother Kris Jenner pushes her to reveal what's going on. "Promise you won't say anything," Kim warns her mom before adding, "Khloe is pregnant."
The rumor that Khloe is pregnant with her husband Lamar Odom's baby has actually made headlines for several days since she was spotted with a baby bump while wearing a tight purple dress. Media Take Out also reported that she would announce the pregnancy "very soon". However, Gossip Cop reached out to Khloe's representative who busted the rumor and claimed it "not true".
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom who got married after only a month of dating, did not make it a secret that they wanted to start a family together. When asked by talk show host Chelsea Handler last month whether they would love to have kids, Lamar said, "I do".
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer