'The Hangover 2' Possibly Lands on Thailand
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms could be heading to Thailand to shoot "The Hangover 2". Some sources close to the movie have told CHUD that filmmakers currently plan to film the sequel in the Asian country. However, the site noted that things could still change because the script is being worked and has not been finalized yet.
Following his success with the bachelor-party comedy, Todd Phillips announced in July that he is working on the second film. At that time, the helmer said the follow-up to "The Hangover" is expected to start production in October 2010 with May 26, 2011 has been set as the day when the film hits U.S. theaters. In another occasion, Phillips has also revealed the upcoming movie will not take place in Las Vegas, where the first film is set.
Beside being hired to serve behind the camera, Phillips is also slated to write the script alongside Scot Armstrong. The three lead actors, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms, are all expected to reprise their roles in the sequel. Cooper, in the meantime, has expressed his willingness to make "The Hangover 2", saying "I'd like to find out. We're actually really excited about the second one."
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie