'The Hangover 2' Possibly Lands on Thailand
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms could be heading to Thailand to shoot "The Hangover 2". Some sources close to the movie have told CHUD that filmmakers currently plan to film the sequel in the Asian country. However, the site noted that things could still change because the script is being worked and has not been finalized yet.
Following his success with the bachelor-party comedy, Todd Phillips announced in July that he is working on the second film. At that time, the helmer said the follow-up to "The Hangover" is expected to start production in October 2010 with May 26, 2011 has been set as the day when the film hits U.S. theaters. In another occasion, Phillips has also revealed the upcoming movie will not take place in Las Vegas, where the first film is set.
Beside being hired to serve behind the camera, Phillips is also slated to write the script alongside Scot Armstrong. The three lead actors, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms, are all expected to reprise their roles in the sequel. Cooper, in the meantime, has expressed his willingness to make "The Hangover 2", saying "I'd like to find out. We're actually really excited about the second one."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen