'The Hangover 2' Possibly Lands on Thailand
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms could be heading to Thailand to shoot "The Hangover 2". Some sources close to the movie have told CHUD that filmmakers currently plan to film the sequel in the Asian country. However, the site noted that things could still change because the script is being worked and has not been finalized yet.
Following his success with the bachelor-party comedy, Todd Phillips announced in July that he is working on the second film. At that time, the helmer said the follow-up to "The Hangover" is expected to start production in October 2010 with May 26, 2011 has been set as the day when the film hits U.S. theaters. In another occasion, Phillips has also revealed the upcoming movie will not take place in Las Vegas, where the first film is set.
Beside being hired to serve behind the camera, Phillips is also slated to write the script alongside Scot Armstrong. The three lead actors, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms, are all expected to reprise their roles in the sequel. Cooper, in the meantime, has expressed his willingness to make "The Hangover 2", saying "I'd like to find out. We're actually really excited about the second one."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed