'The Hangover 2' Possibly Lands on Thailand
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms could be heading to Thailand to shoot "The Hangover 2". Some sources close to the movie have told CHUD that filmmakers currently plan to film the sequel in the Asian country. However, the site noted that things could still change because the script is being worked and has not been finalized yet.
Following his success with the bachelor-party comedy, Todd Phillips announced in July that he is working on the second film. At that time, the helmer said the follow-up to "The Hangover" is expected to start production in October 2010 with May 26, 2011 has been set as the day when the film hits U.S. theaters. In another occasion, Phillips has also revealed the upcoming movie will not take place in Las Vegas, where the first film is set.
Beside being hired to serve behind the camera, Phillips is also slated to write the script alongside Scot Armstrong. The three lead actors, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms, are all expected to reprise their roles in the sequel. Cooper, in the meantime, has expressed his willingness to make "The Hangover 2", saying "I'd like to find out. We're actually really excited about the second one."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna