'The Simpsons' Reveals 20th Anniversary Poster
Almost everybody in Springfield came for a pose on "The Simpsons" 20th anniversary poster. Brought to attention by EW, the art is like a spot-the-character feature that boasts all the primary and secondary characters found in the last two decades. This includes the monsters, the ghosts, the aliens and the animals.
Entering the 21st year, "Simpsons" becomes the longest-running television show. "Gunsmoke" previously invaded CBS screen for 20 years before resolving in 1975. In celebration of the monumental season, FOX has arranged a special on January 10 that includes a Simpsons documentary and "The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special: in 3-D! on Ice!"
Guest voices to be expected in the 2010 season are Daniel Radcliffe and Sacha Baron Cohen. The former will be voicing a kid vampire named Edmund in the annual "Treehouse of Horror XXI" episode. Lisa befriends Edmund but their fathers, Homer and Dracula, are against the relationship. Meanwhile, Cohen voices an Israeli tour guide whom the Simpsons meet during a church-group trip to Holy Land. His episode can be watched on March 28.
More The Simpsons News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal