'The Simpsons' Reveals 20th Anniversary Poster
Almost everybody in Springfield came for a pose on "The Simpsons" 20th anniversary poster. Brought to attention by EW, the art is like a spot-the-character feature that boasts all the primary and secondary characters found in the last two decades. This includes the monsters, the ghosts, the aliens and the animals.
Entering the 21st year, "Simpsons" becomes the longest-running television show. "Gunsmoke" previously invaded CBS screen for 20 years before resolving in 1975. In celebration of the monumental season, FOX has arranged a special on January 10 that includes a Simpsons documentary and "The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special: in 3-D! on Ice!"
Guest voices to be expected in the 2010 season are Daniel Radcliffe and Sacha Baron Cohen. The former will be voicing a kid vampire named Edmund in the annual "Treehouse of Horror XXI" episode. Lisa befriends Edmund but their fathers, Homer and Dracula, are against the relationship. Meanwhile, Cohen voices an Israeli tour guide whom the Simpsons meet during a church-group trip to Holy Land. His episode can be watched on March 28.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch