'The Simpsons' Reveals 20th Anniversary Poster
Almost everybody in Springfield came for a pose on "The Simpsons" 20th anniversary poster. Brought to attention by EW, the art is like a spot-the-character feature that boasts all the primary and secondary characters found in the last two decades. This includes the monsters, the ghosts, the aliens and the animals.
Entering the 21st year, "Simpsons" becomes the longest-running television show. "Gunsmoke" previously invaded CBS screen for 20 years before resolving in 1975. In celebration of the monumental season, FOX has arranged a special on January 10 that includes a Simpsons documentary and "The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special: in 3-D! on Ice!"
Guest voices to be expected in the 2010 season are Daniel Radcliffe and Sacha Baron Cohen. The former will be voicing a kid vampire named Edmund in the annual "Treehouse of Horror XXI" episode. Lisa befriends Edmund but their fathers, Homer and Dracula, are against the relationship. Meanwhile, Cohen voices an Israeli tour guide whom the Simpsons meet during a church-group trip to Holy Land. His episode can be watched on March 28.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed