Two Finalists of New Victoria's Secret Angel Unveiled
It has been over two weeks since the public voting of new Victoria's Secret model was opened. Two girls have come out as the finalists and they are both blond and coming from California. Either Kylie Bisutti from Simi Valley or Jamie Lee Darley from Brentwood will walk down the sexy runway on December 1 to join the other angels.
"Ironically Kylie and I, we were the closest girls in the house," Jamie comments on them advancing to the next round. Now that they are competing against each other, Jamie admits that they "haven't stayed as close." Kylie herself is more than excited to be a contender. She says, "It's been my absolute dream to be a Victoria's Secret model. I was born to walk that runway, I have the longest legs."
One of them will walk along with Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo and Marisa Miller at the annual fashion show which actually had taken place in New York City on November 19.
Viewers are encouraged to keep voting for their favorite up until two and a half hours into the show which kicks off at 10/9c.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing