Two Finalists of New Victoria's Secret Angel Unveiled
It has been over two weeks since the public voting of new Victoria's Secret model was opened. Two girls have come out as the finalists and they are both blond and coming from California. Either Kylie Bisutti from Simi Valley or Jamie Lee Darley from Brentwood will walk down the sexy runway on December 1 to join the other angels.
"Ironically Kylie and I, we were the closest girls in the house," Jamie comments on them advancing to the next round. Now that they are competing against each other, Jamie admits that they "haven't stayed as close." Kylie herself is more than excited to be a contender. She says, "It's been my absolute dream to be a Victoria's Secret model. I was born to walk that runway, I have the longest legs."
One of them will walk along with Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo and Marisa Miller at the annual fashion show which actually had taken place in New York City on November 19.
Viewers are encouraged to keep voting for their favorite up until two and a half hours into the show which kicks off at 10/9c.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date