Two Finalists of New Victoria's Secret Angel Unveiled
It has been over two weeks since the public voting of new Victoria's Secret model was opened. Two girls have come out as the finalists and they are both blond and coming from California. Either Kylie Bisutti from Simi Valley or Jamie Lee Darley from Brentwood will walk down the sexy runway on December 1 to join the other angels.
"Ironically Kylie and I, we were the closest girls in the house," Jamie comments on them advancing to the next round. Now that they are competing against each other, Jamie admits that they "haven't stayed as close." Kylie herself is more than excited to be a contender. She says, "It's been my absolute dream to be a Victoria's Secret model. I was born to walk that runway, I have the longest legs."
One of them will walk along with Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo and Marisa Miller at the annual fashion show which actually had taken place in New York City on November 19.
Viewers are encouraged to keep voting for their favorite up until two and a half hours into the show which kicks off at 10/9c.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role