Eminem Talks About 'Relapse: Refill'
Previous report suggesting that "Relapse: Refill" is put out by Eminem to replace "Relapse 2" is untrue. The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is confirmed to come out on December 21 in U.S. and indeed will be used to fill the gap between "Relapse" and its sequel.
"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," the Slim Shady said in the press release. "Hopefully these tracks on 'The Refill' will tide the fans over until we put out 'Relapse 2' next year."
"I got back in with [Dr.] Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on 'Relapse 2', but I still want the other stuff to be heard."
Seven new tracks are confirmed to be injected to the repackage. Two of them are a solo track called "Taking My Ball", which appears in "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album, and a heavy collaborative song "Forever", which features Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne and is featured in "More Than a Game" soundtrack.
More Eminem News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up