Eminem Talks About 'Relapse: Refill'
Previous report suggesting that "Relapse: Refill" is put out by Eminem to replace "Relapse 2" is untrue. The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is confirmed to come out on December 21 in U.S. and indeed will be used to fill the gap between "Relapse" and its sequel.
"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," the Slim Shady said in the press release. "Hopefully these tracks on 'The Refill' will tide the fans over until we put out 'Relapse 2' next year."
"I got back in with [Dr.] Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on 'Relapse 2', but I still want the other stuff to be heard."
Seven new tracks are confirmed to be injected to the repackage. Two of them are a solo track called "Taking My Ball", which appears in "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album, and a heavy collaborative song "Forever", which features Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne and is featured in "More Than a Game" soundtrack.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage