Eminem Talks About 'Relapse: Refill'
Previous report suggesting that "Relapse: Refill" is put out by Eminem to replace "Relapse 2" is untrue. The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is confirmed to come out on December 21 in U.S. and indeed will be used to fill the gap between "Relapse" and its sequel.
"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," the Slim Shady said in the press release. "Hopefully these tracks on 'The Refill' will tide the fans over until we put out 'Relapse 2' next year."
"I got back in with [Dr.] Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on 'Relapse 2', but I still want the other stuff to be heard."
Seven new tracks are confirmed to be injected to the repackage. Two of them are a solo track called "Taking My Ball", which appears in "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album, and a heavy collaborative song "Forever", which features Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne and is featured in "More Than a Game" soundtrack.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser