Eminem Talks About 'Relapse: Refill'
Previous report suggesting that "Relapse: Refill" is put out by Eminem to replace "Relapse 2" is untrue. The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is confirmed to come out on December 21 in U.S. and indeed will be used to fill the gap between "Relapse" and its sequel.
"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," the Slim Shady said in the press release. "Hopefully these tracks on 'The Refill' will tide the fans over until we put out 'Relapse 2' next year."
"I got back in with [Dr.] Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on 'Relapse 2', but I still want the other stuff to be heard."
Seven new tracks are confirmed to be injected to the repackage. Two of them are a solo track called "Taking My Ball", which appears in "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album, and a heavy collaborative song "Forever", which features Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne and is featured in "More Than a Game" soundtrack.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test