Eminem Talks About 'Relapse: Refill'
Previous report suggesting that "Relapse: Refill" is put out by Eminem to replace "Relapse 2" is untrue. The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is confirmed to come out on December 21 in U.S. and indeed will be used to fill the gap between "Relapse" and its sequel.
"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned," the Slim Shady said in the press release. "Hopefully these tracks on 'The Refill' will tide the fans over until we put out 'Relapse 2' next year."
"I got back in with [Dr.] Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on 'Relapse 2', but I still want the other stuff to be heard."
Seven new tracks are confirmed to be injected to the repackage. Two of them are a solo track called "Taking My Ball", which appears in "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album, and a heavy collaborative song "Forever", which features Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne and is featured in "More Than a Game" soundtrack.
More Eminem News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance