Adam Lambert Said Dating Singer Ferras
Newly single Adam Lambert is romantically linked to Ferras, the singer-songwriter who has helped the "American Idol" star working on his debut album "For Your Entertainment". Not without reason, but their togetherness at some occasions has ignited talks that they are dating.
"Ferras helped Adam work on his new album, For Your Entertainment," a source tells Star. "They have a lot in common, so I'm not surprised Adam started falling for him." And while the dating report is still a not-yet-confirmed one, the source says "Adam really dropped a bomb on Drake (LaBry); I don't think he suspected a thing!"
Adam Lambert and Ferras' first meeting reportedly happened in 2007. Most recently, they were spotted attending a special Halloween party in Los Angeles on Saturday night, October 31. During the occasion, Adam wore all-black outfit and donned vampire-like make-up, while Ferras dressed up as an Arabian Prince. Prior to that, Adam and Ferras were seen partying together at Star Magazine 5th Anniversary shindig.
Adam went public with his romance with interior designer Drake LaBry in June. The pair's separation was covered by the news media earlier this week. Adam himself has on Tuesday, November 3 confirmed to Us Weekly that he was "cool" with his single status and was looking for an intelligent, creative, and compassionate person to date.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!