Alicia Keys Confirmed to Sing at 2009 Latin Grammy Awards
Alicia Keys is going to perform at the 10th Annual Latin Grammy Awards on November 5. The singer who will release a new album called "The Element of Freedom" on December 15 is confirmed to make a duet with Alejandro Sanz at the annual event.
Joining Alicia and Alejandro in the performers ensemble are Daniela Mercury, Ruben Blades, Wisin & Yandel and Laura Pausini. Ruben will do a musical number with Cirque du Soleil and Calle 13. Laura will perform a Las Vegas acrobatic show dubbed "La Reve", and Calle 13 will return to the stage once again for a duet with Orishas.
2009 Latin Grammy Awards will be held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and broadcast live by Univision. Its presenters include actresses Charytin, Marlene Favela and Eva Longoria, actor Aaron Diaz, Miss Universe 2009 Stefania Fernandez, Latin Grammy winner Alejandra Guzman, songstress Dulce Maria and singer/songwriter Rosana.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease