Alicia Keys Confirmed to Sing at 2009 Latin Grammy Awards
Alicia Keys is going to perform at the 10th Annual Latin Grammy Awards on November 5. The singer who will release a new album called "The Element of Freedom" on December 15 is confirmed to make a duet with Alejandro Sanz at the annual event.
Joining Alicia and Alejandro in the performers ensemble are Daniela Mercury, Ruben Blades, Wisin & Yandel and Laura Pausini. Ruben will do a musical number with Cirque du Soleil and Calle 13. Laura will perform a Las Vegas acrobatic show dubbed "La Reve", and Calle 13 will return to the stage once again for a duet with Orishas.
2009 Latin Grammy Awards will be held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and broadcast live by Univision. Its presenters include actresses Charytin, Marlene Favela and Eva Longoria, actor Aaron Diaz, Miss Universe 2009 Stefania Fernandez, Latin Grammy winner Alejandra Guzman, songstress Dulce Maria and singer/songwriter Rosana.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown