Joanna Krupa's Playboy Cover Revealed
On the heels of the outing of Chelsea Handler's Playboy cover, Joanna Krupa's cover shot for the magazine has also been unveiled. It sees her wearing black-and-red tight dress that exposes her cleavage.
In addition to the cover, Joanna is also featured in an 8-page nude pictorial shot by celebrity photographer Rankin. The photo spread will all be featured in the December issue of Playboy, which will hit the newsstands November 13.
Joanna Krupa is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars" and is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough. She confirmed to Star Magazine last week that she was doing photo shoot for the men's magazine.
She, moreover, also told Access Hollywood, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world. It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
Unlike Chelsea's cover which will only be available on stands, Joanna's cover will go out to subscribers as well as appear on newsstands, People reports.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences