Joanna Krupa's Playboy Cover Revealed
On the heels of the outing of Chelsea Handler's Playboy cover, Joanna Krupa's cover shot for the magazine has also been unveiled. It sees her wearing black-and-red tight dress that exposes her cleavage.
In addition to the cover, Joanna is also featured in an 8-page nude pictorial shot by celebrity photographer Rankin. The photo spread will all be featured in the December issue of Playboy, which will hit the newsstands November 13.
Joanna Krupa is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars" and is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough. She confirmed to Star Magazine last week that she was doing photo shoot for the men's magazine.
She, moreover, also told Access Hollywood, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world. It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
Unlike Chelsea's cover which will only be available on stands, Joanna's cover will go out to subscribers as well as appear on newsstands, People reports.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville