Joanna Krupa's Playboy Cover Revealed
On the heels of the outing of Chelsea Handler's Playboy cover, Joanna Krupa's cover shot for the magazine has also been unveiled. It sees her wearing black-and-red tight dress that exposes her cleavage.
In addition to the cover, Joanna is also featured in an 8-page nude pictorial shot by celebrity photographer Rankin. The photo spread will all be featured in the December issue of Playboy, which will hit the newsstands November 13.
Joanna Krupa is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars" and is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough. She confirmed to Star Magazine last week that she was doing photo shoot for the men's magazine.
She, moreover, also told Access Hollywood, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world. It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
Unlike Chelsea's cover which will only be available on stands, Joanna's cover will go out to subscribers as well as appear on newsstands, People reports.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip