Joanna Krupa's Playboy Cover Revealed
On the heels of the outing of Chelsea Handler's Playboy cover, Joanna Krupa's cover shot for the magazine has also been unveiled. It sees her wearing black-and-red tight dress that exposes her cleavage.
In addition to the cover, Joanna is also featured in an 8-page nude pictorial shot by celebrity photographer Rankin. The photo spread will all be featured in the December issue of Playboy, which will hit the newsstands November 13.
Joanna Krupa is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars" and is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough. She confirmed to Star Magazine last week that she was doing photo shoot for the men's magazine.
She, moreover, also told Access Hollywood, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world. It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
Unlike Chelsea's cover which will only be available on stands, Joanna's cover will go out to subscribers as well as appear on newsstands, People reports.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival