Joanna Krupa's Playboy Cover Revealed
On the heels of the outing of Chelsea Handler's Playboy cover, Joanna Krupa's cover shot for the magazine has also been unveiled. It sees her wearing black-and-red tight dress that exposes her cleavage.
In addition to the cover, Joanna is also featured in an 8-page nude pictorial shot by celebrity photographer Rankin. The photo spread will all be featured in the December issue of Playboy, which will hit the newsstands November 13.
Joanna Krupa is currently participating in the season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars" and is partnered with professional dancer and choreographer Derek Hough. She confirmed to Star Magazine last week that she was doing photo shoot for the men's magazine.
She, moreover, also told Access Hollywood, "You know, the only reason I did it is because one of the most amazing photographers - Rankin. He's one of the top photographers in the world. It's all [done] with taste, class. It's very artistic. It's going to take Playboy to a level they've never gone before, so it's going to be really classy and beautiful."
Unlike Chelsea's cover which will only be available on stands, Joanna's cover will go out to subscribers as well as appear on newsstands, People reports.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes