'Desperate Housewives' 6.06 Preview: Would You Marry Me?
Bree begins to fall for Karl and drifts further from Orson. The preview of "Desperate Housewives" November 1 episode reveals Bree rejecting the idea of public display of affection with Orson and her being proposed by Karl.
Meanwhile, Katherine continues her sad attempts at seducing Mike, as her conflict with Susan grows. At one point she gets physical with Susan, wrestling her to a bathtub full of water and bubbles. Also, Gabrielle is upset when Juanita is kicked out of the Thanksgiving pageant for swearing, but when she gets involved, it leads to expulsion.
A childish side of Tom is evoked when Lynette discovers that he has been cheating on his tests, and that he also wants to lead the life of a frat-boy. Angie hides the truth about her mother, raising suspicion, yet again.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge