'Desperate Housewives' 6.06 Preview: Would You Marry Me?
Bree begins to fall for Karl and drifts further from Orson. The preview of "Desperate Housewives" November 1 episode reveals Bree rejecting the idea of public display of affection with Orson and her being proposed by Karl.
Meanwhile, Katherine continues her sad attempts at seducing Mike, as her conflict with Susan grows. At one point she gets physical with Susan, wrestling her to a bathtub full of water and bubbles. Also, Gabrielle is upset when Juanita is kicked out of the Thanksgiving pageant for swearing, but when she gets involved, it leads to expulsion.
A childish side of Tom is evoked when Lynette discovers that he has been cheating on his tests, and that he also wants to lead the life of a frat-boy. Angie hides the truth about her mother, raising suspicion, yet again.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video