'Desperate Housewives' 6.06 Preview: Would You Marry Me?
Bree begins to fall for Karl and drifts further from Orson. The preview of "Desperate Housewives" November 1 episode reveals Bree rejecting the idea of public display of affection with Orson and her being proposed by Karl.
Meanwhile, Katherine continues her sad attempts at seducing Mike, as her conflict with Susan grows. At one point she gets physical with Susan, wrestling her to a bathtub full of water and bubbles. Also, Gabrielle is upset when Juanita is kicked out of the Thanksgiving pageant for swearing, but when she gets involved, it leads to expulsion.
A childish side of Tom is evoked when Lynette discovers that he has been cheating on his tests, and that he also wants to lead the life of a frat-boy. Angie hides the truth about her mother, raising suspicion, yet again.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab