'Desperate Housewives' 6.06 Preview: Would You Marry Me?
Bree begins to fall for Karl and drifts further from Orson. The preview of "Desperate Housewives" November 1 episode reveals Bree rejecting the idea of public display of affection with Orson and her being proposed by Karl.
Meanwhile, Katherine continues her sad attempts at seducing Mike, as her conflict with Susan grows. At one point she gets physical with Susan, wrestling her to a bathtub full of water and bubbles. Also, Gabrielle is upset when Juanita is kicked out of the Thanksgiving pageant for swearing, but when she gets involved, it leads to expulsion.
A childish side of Tom is evoked when Lynette discovers that he has been cheating on his tests, and that he also wants to lead the life of a frat-boy. Angie hides the truth about her mother, raising suspicion, yet again.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS