'Desperate Housewives' 6.06 Preview: Would You Marry Me?
Bree begins to fall for Karl and drifts further from Orson. The preview of "Desperate Housewives" November 1 episode reveals Bree rejecting the idea of public display of affection with Orson and her being proposed by Karl.
Meanwhile, Katherine continues her sad attempts at seducing Mike, as her conflict with Susan grows. At one point she gets physical with Susan, wrestling her to a bathtub full of water and bubbles. Also, Gabrielle is upset when Juanita is kicked out of the Thanksgiving pageant for swearing, but when she gets involved, it leads to expulsion.
A childish side of Tom is evoked when Lynette discovers that he has been cheating on his tests, and that he also wants to lead the life of a frat-boy. Angie hides the truth about her mother, raising suspicion, yet again.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance