Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood Will Sing at 2009 AMAs
The 37th Annual American Music Awards will be filled with live performances from "American Idol" alumni. Joining already-confirmed musical guest Adam Lambert are his Idol pals Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and DAUGHTRY.
" 'American Idol' continually produces great talent," producer Larry Klein commented on the new additions in the performers list. "And we are looking forward to hosting Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry and Adam. It's a great fit for the AMAs."
Scheduled to be held on November and aired live on ABC, 2009 AMAs will also have Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, Jay-Z and Alicia Keys singing on the stage. However, the previously-rumored Rihanna's performance hasn't been addressed by the organizers.
This year, the nominations list is dominated by country music singer Taylor Swift with six kudos.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says