Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood Will Sing at 2009 AMAs
The 37th Annual American Music Awards will be filled with live performances from "American Idol" alumni. Joining already-confirmed musical guest Adam Lambert are his Idol pals Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and DAUGHTRY.
" 'American Idol' continually produces great talent," producer Larry Klein commented on the new additions in the performers list. "And we are looking forward to hosting Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry and Adam. It's a great fit for the AMAs."
Scheduled to be held on November and aired live on ABC, 2009 AMAs will also have Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, Jay-Z and Alicia Keys singing on the stage. However, the previously-rumored Rihanna's performance hasn't been addressed by the organizers.
This year, the nominations list is dominated by country music singer Taylor Swift with six kudos.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special