Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood Will Sing at 2009 AMAs
The 37th Annual American Music Awards will be filled with live performances from "American Idol" alumni. Joining already-confirmed musical guest Adam Lambert are his Idol pals Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and DAUGHTRY.
" 'American Idol' continually produces great talent," producer Larry Klein commented on the new additions in the performers list. "And we are looking forward to hosting Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry and Adam. It's a great fit for the AMAs."
Scheduled to be held on November and aired live on ABC, 2009 AMAs will also have Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, Jay-Z and Alicia Keys singing on the stage. However, the previously-rumored Rihanna's performance hasn't been addressed by the organizers.
This year, the nominations list is dominated by country music singer Taylor Swift with six kudos.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding