Fans Submit Thousands of Questions for Kate Gosselin
In probably the smartest move to anticipate the lack of footage problem in "Jon & Kate Plus 8", TLC has announced that it will do a special episode next week where Kate Gosselin appears solo and answers questions from fans. "You Ask, Kate Answers" will air on Monday, October 26 at 9/8c.
The official description of the episode as received by Los Angeles Times is: "As Kate takes on tough audience questions, she relives memories of the show and gives honest answers, but will Kate be shocked by some of the things the audience wants to know?" It also gives some example questions like "Will she ever get married again? Where does Kate see kids in 10 years? Do you wear heels all the time? Do the kids know they're famous? How is it handling school homework with eight kids?"
Fans of the reality show were allowed to submit their questions to TLC.com but getting every question answered may not be so simple. The site has received over 9,000 inquiries which Kate must select from in order to make it a one-hour special.
Since separating from Jon Gosselin, Kate has been getting more screen time on "Jon & Kate Plus 8" that TLC decided to develop a new project called "Kate Plus Eight". Jon, however, has banned the TLC crew to film his kids in fear that it would be detrimental to them, causing a halt in production.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'