Alan Ball Confirms Death on 'True Blood' Season 3
Perhaps not too surprising, there will be another death on "True Blood" next season. The creator and executive producer of the vampire series, Alan Ball, spilled to TV Guide that at least one character won't survive in the third season when the show returns in summer 2010.
"Somebody is going to bite the dust and it's going to be really good to see them get what they deserve," Ball said. This can only mean that the lead characters like Sookie, Bill, Jason and Tara are out of the list. Making it clearer, Ball added that it would be "a person we'll be happy to see go."
The second season ended this September with at least three cliffhangers. Sookie finds out that she is not susceptible to Maryann's power and thus she may not be mere human after all. Sam is in his quest to find his birth parents while Bill is kidnapped with a silver chain by unknown being.
The third season will be based on Charlaine Harris' third book, "Club Dead".
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski