Alan Ball Confirms Death on 'True Blood' Season 3
Perhaps not too surprising, there will be another death on "True Blood" next season. The creator and executive producer of the vampire series, Alan Ball, spilled to TV Guide that at least one character won't survive in the third season when the show returns in summer 2010.
"Somebody is going to bite the dust and it's going to be really good to see them get what they deserve," Ball said. This can only mean that the lead characters like Sookie, Bill, Jason and Tara are out of the list. Making it clearer, Ball added that it would be "a person we'll be happy to see go."
The second season ended this September with at least three cliffhangers. Sookie finds out that she is not susceptible to Maryann's power and thus she may not be mere human after all. Sam is in his quest to find his birth parents while Bill is kidnapped with a silver chain by unknown being.
The third season will be based on Charlaine Harris' third book, "Club Dead".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences