Alan Ball Confirms Death on 'True Blood' Season 3
Perhaps not too surprising, there will be another death on "True Blood" next season. The creator and executive producer of the vampire series, Alan Ball, spilled to TV Guide that at least one character won't survive in the third season when the show returns in summer 2010.
"Somebody is going to bite the dust and it's going to be really good to see them get what they deserve," Ball said. This can only mean that the lead characters like Sookie, Bill, Jason and Tara are out of the list. Making it clearer, Ball added that it would be "a person we'll be happy to see go."
The second season ended this September with at least three cliffhangers. Sookie finds out that she is not susceptible to Maryann's power and thus she may not be mere human after all. Sam is in his quest to find his birth parents while Bill is kidnapped with a silver chain by unknown being.
The third season will be based on Charlaine Harris' third book, "Club Dead".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special