Previews to 'Supernatural' 5.06, 5.07 and 5.08
The CW has mashed up altogether the previews to the next three "Supernatural" episodes. The first one which is airing next week is called "I Believe the Children Are Our Future" and it will see Sam and Dean investigating a series of odd murders that strangely resemble fairy tales and urban legends. The brothers track down an 11-year-old boy named Jesse (guest star Gattlin Griffith) and realize that whatever Jesse believes is coming true. Castiel tells Sam and Dean that Jesse is a serious threat and needs to be eliminated.
The episode after "Children" will be "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester". As similar as it sounds to "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", the storyline itself involves Dean being 70-year-old. In the casting report, it is said that the aging version has not lost any of his verve or edge but his speed. This episode would be the one with the poker player who has a wicked sense of humor and has the ability to read people. "Curious" is airing October 29.
The first episode in November meanwhile is called "Changing Channels". There is hardly any information about this episode since the network has not released its official synopsis. However, its scenes can be recognized through the preview as the ones where Sam and Dean appear in TV shows such as the Japanese game and the soap opera. Rumor has it, Trickster will be back after last seen in a 2008 episode. "Channels" is airing November 5.
More Supernatural News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert