Previews to 'Supernatural' 5.06, 5.07 and 5.08
The CW has mashed up altogether the previews to the next three "Supernatural" episodes. The first one which is airing next week is called "I Believe the Children Are Our Future" and it will see Sam and Dean investigating a series of odd murders that strangely resemble fairy tales and urban legends. The brothers track down an 11-year-old boy named Jesse (guest star Gattlin Griffith) and realize that whatever Jesse believes is coming true. Castiel tells Sam and Dean that Jesse is a serious threat and needs to be eliminated.
The episode after "Children" will be "The Curious Case of Dean Winchester". As similar as it sounds to "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", the storyline itself involves Dean being 70-year-old. In the casting report, it is said that the aging version has not lost any of his verve or edge but his speed. This episode would be the one with the poker player who has a wicked sense of humor and has the ability to read people. "Curious" is airing October 29.
The first episode in November meanwhile is called "Changing Channels". There is hardly any information about this episode since the network has not released its official synopsis. However, its scenes can be recognized through the preview as the ones where Sam and Dean appear in TV shows such as the Japanese game and the soap opera. Rumor has it, Trickster will be back after last seen in a 2008 episode. "Channels" is airing November 5.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group