Sneak Peeks to '30 Rock' Season 4 Premiere
One week shy of its fourth season premiere, "30 Rock" gives away three clips from its first episode aptly called "Season Four". In a bid to stay relevant during recession, Jack orders Liz and Pete to scout a new talent for "TGS". In the first clip, the person in mission discuss how they will conduct a talent search.
Meanwhile, Kenneth confronts Jack about his check in the second clip. He would later on lead a Page strike but Jack hires Len (guest star Steve Buscemi) to end it as seen in the third clip. In another side, Jenna decides to makeover her image and Tracy attempts to regain touch with the common man when they were told to make themselves more relatable.
The fourth season of "30 Rock" will begin on October 15. The DVD of the third season had been released on September 22 for fans who want to catch up. It contains among others, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and behind the scenes photo gallery.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked