Sneak Peeks to '30 Rock' Season 4 Premiere
One week shy of its fourth season premiere, "30 Rock" gives away three clips from its first episode aptly called "Season Four". In a bid to stay relevant during recession, Jack orders Liz and Pete to scout a new talent for "TGS". In the first clip, the person in mission discuss how they will conduct a talent search.
Meanwhile, Kenneth confronts Jack about his check in the second clip. He would later on lead a Page strike but Jack hires Len (guest star Steve Buscemi) to end it as seen in the third clip. In another side, Jenna decides to makeover her image and Tracy attempts to regain touch with the common man when they were told to make themselves more relatable.
The fourth season of "30 Rock" will begin on October 15. The DVD of the third season had been released on September 22 for fans who want to catch up. It contains among others, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and behind the scenes photo gallery.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt