Sneak Peeks to '30 Rock' Season 4 Premiere
One week shy of its fourth season premiere, "30 Rock" gives away three clips from its first episode aptly called "Season Four". In a bid to stay relevant during recession, Jack orders Liz and Pete to scout a new talent for "TGS". In the first clip, the person in mission discuss how they will conduct a talent search.
Meanwhile, Kenneth confronts Jack about his check in the second clip. He would later on lead a Page strike but Jack hires Len (guest star Steve Buscemi) to end it as seen in the third clip. In another side, Jenna decides to makeover her image and Tracy attempts to regain touch with the common man when they were told to make themselves more relatable.
The fourth season of "30 Rock" will begin on October 15. The DVD of the third season had been released on September 22 for fans who want to catch up. It contains among others, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and behind the scenes photo gallery.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?