Sneak Peeks to '30 Rock' Season 4 Premiere
One week shy of its fourth season premiere, "30 Rock" gives away three clips from its first episode aptly called "Season Four". In a bid to stay relevant during recession, Jack orders Liz and Pete to scout a new talent for "TGS". In the first clip, the person in mission discuss how they will conduct a talent search.
Meanwhile, Kenneth confronts Jack about his check in the second clip. He would later on lead a Page strike but Jack hires Len (guest star Steve Buscemi) to end it as seen in the third clip. In another side, Jenna decides to makeover her image and Tracy attempts to regain touch with the common man when they were told to make themselves more relatable.
The fourth season of "30 Rock" will begin on October 15. The DVD of the third season had been released on September 22 for fans who want to catch up. It contains among others, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and behind the scenes photo gallery.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective