Sneak Peeks to '30 Rock' Season 4 Premiere
One week shy of its fourth season premiere, "30 Rock" gives away three clips from its first episode aptly called "Season Four". In a bid to stay relevant during recession, Jack orders Liz and Pete to scout a new talent for "TGS". In the first clip, the person in mission discuss how they will conduct a talent search.
Meanwhile, Kenneth confronts Jack about his check in the second clip. He would later on lead a Page strike but Jack hires Len (guest star Steve Buscemi) to end it as seen in the third clip. In another side, Jenna decides to makeover her image and Tracy attempts to regain touch with the common man when they were told to make themselves more relatable.
The fourth season of "30 Rock" will begin on October 15. The DVD of the third season had been released on September 22 for fans who want to catch up. It contains among others, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and behind the scenes photo gallery.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'