'Gossip Girl' 3.05 Preview: Georgina Messes Up the Wedding
In "Rufus Getting Married", Georgina is still the evil that she is. The October 12 episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Lily and Rufus deciding to move up their wedding to the next day, but someone or something comes between them before they become man and wife.
Dan and Vanessa are pulled into one of Georgina's schemes with Georgina threatening to spill Scott's secret. Scott Ronsson, played by Chris Riggi, is the biological son of Rufus and Lily who was given up for adoption after he was born. In the second season finale, Scott left his adoptive parents to find out about his birth parents and traveled to New York.
Also in "Rufus Getting Married", Chuck discovers a secret that Carter has been keeping from Serena. Blair is suspicious of Bree and shares her concerns with Nate.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer