'Gossip Girl' 3.05 Preview: Georgina Messes Up the Wedding
In "Rufus Getting Married", Georgina is still the evil that she is. The October 12 episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Lily and Rufus deciding to move up their wedding to the next day, but someone or something comes between them before they become man and wife.
Dan and Vanessa are pulled into one of Georgina's schemes with Georgina threatening to spill Scott's secret. Scott Ronsson, played by Chris Riggi, is the biological son of Rufus and Lily who was given up for adoption after he was born. In the second season finale, Scott left his adoptive parents to find out about his birth parents and traveled to New York.
Also in "Rufus Getting Married", Chuck discovers a secret that Carter has been keeping from Serena. Blair is suspicious of Bree and shares her concerns with Nate.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby