'Gossip Girl' 3.05 Preview: Georgina Messes Up the Wedding
In "Rufus Getting Married", Georgina is still the evil that she is. The October 12 episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Lily and Rufus deciding to move up their wedding to the next day, but someone or something comes between them before they become man and wife.
Dan and Vanessa are pulled into one of Georgina's schemes with Georgina threatening to spill Scott's secret. Scott Ronsson, played by Chris Riggi, is the biological son of Rufus and Lily who was given up for adoption after he was born. In the second season finale, Scott left his adoptive parents to find out about his birth parents and traveled to New York.
Also in "Rufus Getting Married", Chuck discovers a secret that Carter has been keeping from Serena. Blair is suspicious of Bree and shares her concerns with Nate.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13