'Gossip Girl' 3.05 Preview: Georgina Messes Up the Wedding
In "Rufus Getting Married", Georgina is still the evil that she is. The October 12 episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Lily and Rufus deciding to move up their wedding to the next day, but someone or something comes between them before they become man and wife.
Dan and Vanessa are pulled into one of Georgina's schemes with Georgina threatening to spill Scott's secret. Scott Ronsson, played by Chris Riggi, is the biological son of Rufus and Lily who was given up for adoption after he was born. In the second season finale, Scott left his adoptive parents to find out about his birth parents and traveled to New York.
Also in "Rufus Getting Married", Chuck discovers a secret that Carter has been keeping from Serena. Blair is suspicious of Bree and shares her concerns with Nate.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off