'Gossip Girl' 3.05 Preview: Georgina Messes Up the Wedding
In "Rufus Getting Married", Georgina is still the evil that she is. The October 12 episode of "Gossip Girl" sees Lily and Rufus deciding to move up their wedding to the next day, but someone or something comes between them before they become man and wife.
Dan and Vanessa are pulled into one of Georgina's schemes with Georgina threatening to spill Scott's secret. Scott Ronsson, played by Chris Riggi, is the biological son of Rufus and Lily who was given up for adoption after he was born. In the second season finale, Scott left his adoptive parents to find out about his birth parents and traveled to New York.
Also in "Rufus Getting Married", Chuck discovers a secret that Carter has been keeping from Serena. Blair is suspicious of Bree and shares her concerns with Nate.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna