Making of Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' Music Video
The music video for Breaking Benjamin's new single "I Will Not Bow" had been made public in August, and now the band streamed a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video. Nearly four minutes long, the on-set video is posted on the band's MySpace and exposes the shooting of the band rocking out in 7 World Trade Center.
The video also features the band sitting down and addressing issues from "I Will Not Bow" being chosen as a theme song for "Surrogates" to working on their fourth studio album, "Dear Agony", with producer David Bendeth. When talking about "Surrogates", frontman Benjamin Burnley admits that he could make good use of a surrogate.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates", but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort. The album is set to arrive in the U.S on September 29, four days after the Jonathan Mostow's action thriller starring Bruce Willis opens wide in the country on September 25. The tracklisting of the album has just been unraveled.
Making of "I Will Not Bow" Music Video:
"Dear Agony" tracklisting:
- Fade Away
- I Will Not Bow
- Dear Agony
- Lights Out
- What Lies Beneath
- Without You
- Give Me A Sign
- Into The Nothing
- Anthem Of The Angels
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert