Making of Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' Music Video
The music video for Breaking Benjamin's new single "I Will Not Bow" had been made public in August, and now the band streamed a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video. Nearly four minutes long, the on-set video is posted on the band's MySpace and exposes the shooting of the band rocking out in 7 World Trade Center.
The video also features the band sitting down and addressing issues from "I Will Not Bow" being chosen as a theme song for "Surrogates" to working on their fourth studio album, "Dear Agony", with producer David Bendeth. When talking about "Surrogates", frontman Benjamin Burnley admits that he could make good use of a surrogate.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates", but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort. The album is set to arrive in the U.S on September 29, four days after the Jonathan Mostow's action thriller starring Bruce Willis opens wide in the country on September 25. The tracklisting of the album has just been unraveled.
Making of "I Will Not Bow" Music Video:
"Dear Agony" tracklisting:
- Fade Away
- I Will Not Bow
- Dear Agony
- Lights Out
- What Lies Beneath
- Without You
- Give Me A Sign
- Into The Nothing
- Anthem Of The Angels
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie