Making of Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' Music Video
The music video for Breaking Benjamin's new single "I Will Not Bow" had been made public in August, and now the band streamed a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video. Nearly four minutes long, the on-set video is posted on the band's MySpace and exposes the shooting of the band rocking out in 7 World Trade Center.
The video also features the band sitting down and addressing issues from "I Will Not Bow" being chosen as a theme song for "Surrogates" to working on their fourth studio album, "Dear Agony", with producer David Bendeth. When talking about "Surrogates", frontman Benjamin Burnley admits that he could make good use of a surrogate.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates", but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort. The album is set to arrive in the U.S on September 29, four days after the Jonathan Mostow's action thriller starring Bruce Willis opens wide in the country on September 25. The tracklisting of the album has just been unraveled.
Making of "I Will Not Bow" Music Video:
"Dear Agony" tracklisting:
- Fade Away
- I Will Not Bow
- Dear Agony
- Lights Out
- What Lies Beneath
- Without You
- Give Me A Sign
- Into The Nothing
- Anthem Of The Angels
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters