Eminem to Appear at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards
After making headlines when being involved in Bruno's butt-naked segment at this year's MTV Movie Awards, Eminem is set to make a return to another MTV annual awards show. On Thursday, September 10, MTV announced that the Slim Shady will be making a special appearance at the 26th Annual MTV Video Music Awards.
While the network revealed that the rapper has been added to the show's 2009 line-up, it didn't provide more details on what he will offer during the show. His announcement came out along with the confirmation that Alicia Keys will join Jay-Z on stage to perform "Empire State of Mind" off his new effort, "The Blueprint 3".
MTV moreover unveiled more A-listers tapped to present. Jennifer Lopez, Megan Fox, Shakira, Jack Black, Andy Samberg, Jimmy Fallon, Kristin Cavallari, Justin Bieber and Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship are among the newly-appointed presenters.
2009 MTV Video Music Awards will be broadcast live from Radio City Music Hall, New York City on Sunday, September 13 at 9:00 P.M. (Live ET/Tape Delayed PT). Russell Brand will host the show with Beyonce Knowles, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Taylor Swift and Muse to perform. During the show, a trailer for Michael Jackson's "This Is It" and Summit's "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" will be debuted.
More Eminem News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch