Rocker Chris Robinson and Girlfriend Expecting a Baby
A baby is on the way for Chris Robinson and his girlfriend of nearly two years Allison Bridges. A representative for the rocker confirms the news, telling Us Weekly that the expectant parents will welcome their first child in early 2010.
Official statement isn't made though on the sex of the upcoming baby, which will be Chris' second child. The Black Crowes' vocalist already has a 5-year-old son, named Ryder Russell Robinson, with former wife, actress Kate Hudson.
Chris Robinson wed Kate Hudson in December 2000. They had their divorce being finalized in October 2007. They have agreed to share joint custody of son Ryder.
While not much is known about Chris' love life following the divorce, Kate has been romantically linked to a number of men, like Owen Wilson and Lance Armstrong. She is currently dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez.
More Kate Hudson News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis