Rocker Chris Robinson and Girlfriend Expecting a Baby
A baby is on the way for Chris Robinson and his girlfriend of nearly two years Allison Bridges. A representative for the rocker confirms the news, telling Us Weekly that the expectant parents will welcome their first child in early 2010.
Official statement isn't made though on the sex of the upcoming baby, which will be Chris' second child. The Black Crowes' vocalist already has a 5-year-old son, named Ryder Russell Robinson, with former wife, actress Kate Hudson.
Chris Robinson wed Kate Hudson in December 2000. They had their divorce being finalized in October 2007. They have agreed to share joint custody of son Ryder.
While not much is known about Chris' love life following the divorce, Kate has been romantically linked to a number of men, like Owen Wilson and Lance Armstrong. She is currently dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez.
More Kate Hudson News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World