Rocker Chris Robinson and Girlfriend Expecting a Baby
A baby is on the way for Chris Robinson and his girlfriend of nearly two years Allison Bridges. A representative for the rocker confirms the news, telling Us Weekly that the expectant parents will welcome their first child in early 2010.
Official statement isn't made though on the sex of the upcoming baby, which will be Chris' second child. The Black Crowes' vocalist already has a 5-year-old son, named Ryder Russell Robinson, with former wife, actress Kate Hudson.
Chris Robinson wed Kate Hudson in December 2000. They had their divorce being finalized in October 2007. They have agreed to share joint custody of son Ryder.
While not much is known about Chris' love life following the divorce, Kate has been romantically linked to a number of men, like Owen Wilson and Lance Armstrong. She is currently dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly