Rocker Chris Robinson and Girlfriend Expecting a Baby
A baby is on the way for Chris Robinson and his girlfriend of nearly two years Allison Bridges. A representative for the rocker confirms the news, telling Us Weekly that the expectant parents will welcome their first child in early 2010.
Official statement isn't made though on the sex of the upcoming baby, which will be Chris' second child. The Black Crowes' vocalist already has a 5-year-old son, named Ryder Russell Robinson, with former wife, actress Kate Hudson.
Chris Robinson wed Kate Hudson in December 2000. They had their divorce being finalized in October 2007. They have agreed to share joint custody of son Ryder.
While not much is known about Chris' love life following the divorce, Kate has been romantically linked to a number of men, like Owen Wilson and Lance Armstrong. She is currently dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez.
More Kate Hudson News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs