Rocker Chris Robinson and Girlfriend Expecting a Baby
A baby is on the way for Chris Robinson and his girlfriend of nearly two years Allison Bridges. A representative for the rocker confirms the news, telling Us Weekly that the expectant parents will welcome their first child in early 2010.
Official statement isn't made though on the sex of the upcoming baby, which will be Chris' second child. The Black Crowes' vocalist already has a 5-year-old son, named Ryder Russell Robinson, with former wife, actress Kate Hudson.
Chris Robinson wed Kate Hudson in December 2000. They had their divorce being finalized in October 2007. They have agreed to share joint custody of son Ryder.
While not much is known about Chris' love life following the divorce, Kate has been romantically linked to a number of men, like Owen Wilson and Lance Armstrong. She is currently dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez.
More Kate Hudson News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker